OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ladies, please watch the CNN special, "The Hunting Ground".

I will try to find a link.
Totally forgot it was on tonight. I really meant to watch it with former-cp aka college freshman but of course I was driving to pick up cp from practice when it aired. Please post the link if you find one.

Totally forgot it was on tonight. I really meant to watch it with former-cp aka college freshman but of course I was driving to pick up cp from practice when it aired. Please post the link if you find one.
I recorded it for ex-cp who is writing a paper on rape culture. I had to pause it for me. I don't think I will sleep well tonight.

I recorded it for ex-cp who is writing a paper on rape culture. I had to pause it for me. I don't think I will sleep well tonight.
Cp did a presentation on rape culture her senior year of high school. Her unversity actually sends out texts if a sexual assault has been reported, alerting the students to where it took place (dorm, frat house etc.).

I'm so scared I don't get results for my top school till February so nerve racking because I want to cheer there sooooooo bad and it's really close to the gym I use to cheer at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back