OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone have any opinions on Eastern Kentucky University? I went to a college fair a couple weeks ago and talked to 2 guys from there and I really liked what they said about it.
I go to Louisville, but know quite a few people from EKU and have heard nothing but great things about it!

I go to Louisville, but know quite a few people from EKU and have heard nothing but great things about it!

Louisville is another place I'm looking at! I'm only gonna be a junior in hs next year but I'm going on some college visits this summer. I really like Kentucky schools!

Another thing to remember, is that if you dont get into your top choice schools, thats not reason to not check out other schools. I didnt get into my first choice, heard about Coastal, got accepted, visited and loved it. Was it my first choice? No, I wasnt even considering it at all, but I ended up here and I really like it. So keep your options open guys, you may realllyyy like a school you didnt even consider ! :) And same with what Samantha Says said, if you really like the school, it wont matter how far away you are. Im only 4 hours away, and Im real close with my mom so I figured it would be hard, but I talk to her everyday and Im perfectly fine with being away.
A couple of my friends go to Coastal! I love it it's really nice!

Going to Auburn University in the fall! I only applied to two schools and AU was the only one I got into hahah. Lucky me I guess. It's 12 + hours away so I'm really nervous! Plus I didn't get on campus housing so now I have an apartment with three other girls! So excited but so scared!

Another thing to remember, is that if you dont get into your top choice schools, thats not reason to not check out other schools. I didnt get into my first choice, heard about Coastal, got accepted, visited and loved it. Was it my first choice? No, I wasnt even considering it at all, but I ended up here and I really like it. So keep your options open guys, you may realllyyy like a school you didnt even consider ! :) And same with what Samantha Says said, if you really like the school, it wont matter how far away you are. Im only 4 hours away, and Im real close with my mom so I figured it would be hard, but I talk to her everyday and Im perfectly fine with being away.
prepare for half of summerville HS to be coming this year ahah
i feel like every person i know is going to coastal or USC

Does anybody have any recommendations of some good schools for nursing in Texas (i live in dallas), Kansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana? Or somewhere in that area? I have been looking to Texas tech and cheering there, and does anyone know how UT Tyler is? And how UTD(university of Texas in Dallas I believe)? I want to go to tech because they have a really good nursing program! I want to be a neonatal nurse and possibly do a major/minor. I haven't really been too involved in high school (my fault...) but I do want to cheer in school or super senior at an all star gym near college if my schedule allows it. Help would be appreciated! I'm new to all of this but I need to start looking into colleges this summer since I'll be a senior this year! :yikes:

Does anybody have any recommendations of some good schools for nursing in Texas (i live in dallas), Kansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana? Or somewhere in that area? I have been looking to Texas tech and cheering there, and does anyone know how UT Tyler is? And how UTD(university of Texas in Dallas I believe)? I want to go to tech because they have a really good nursing program! I want to be a neonatal nurse and possibly do a major/minor. I haven't really been too involved in high school (my fault...) but I do want to cheer in school or super senior at an all star gym near college if my schedule allows it. Help would be appreciated! I'm new to all of this but I need to start looking into colleges this summer since I'll be a senior this year! :yikes:

I shimmied this because I too want to be a neonatal nurse and will be a senior this year AND haven't been too involved in high school (except grades but really no clubs/activities. This is my 1st yr doing hs cheer)!! :)

Any of you guys know/had any experiences with any schools in MA/the Northeast area with physical therapy programs? A lot of schools around here have "Sports Medicine"-is that like the same thing/similar?

Any of you guys know/had any experiences with any schools in MA/the Northeast area with physical therapy programs? A lot of schools around here have "Sports Medicine"-is that like the same thing/similar?
I know a LOT of people doing PT or Sports Med at UNH.

I know people majoring in Physical Therapy at both UMass and Northeastern!

Back