All-Star Comets And Cja

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just an FYI. Tryouts start today at the East Brunswick Location from 6-9. There is also a session on Saturday from 10-1. The Kenilworth location will have tryouts Monday - Thursday.

Last season CJA had 5 teams and comets had 9. Should make an impressive showing at their competitions this year with a lot of teams. There will be over 200 athletes in the program which will make for a much larger crowd at competitions.

Actually 6 if you counted All-girl open...CJA plans on fielding a coed 6 team this year.

Just an FYI. Tryouts start today at the East Brunswick Location from 6-9. There is also a session on Saturday from 10-1. The Kenilworth location will have tryouts Monday - Thursday.

Last season CJA had 5 teams and comets had 9. Should make an impressive showing at their competitions this year with a lot of teams. There will be over 200 athletes in the program which will make for a much larger crowd at competitions.

That is assuming everyone is staying and not going to other gyms......

new2level5 aka Debbie Downer....obviously some people will leave, but the fact of the matter remains that CJA will STILL be a larger program that will continue to make an impressive showing with their teams and their parents.

That is assuming everyone is staying and not going to other gyms......

"Word on the street" is that some people plan to leave, but I don't think it's going to be any more than the number of kids who usually leave every year. World Cup is not a far drive south, and even Star Athletics/Just Cheer aren't that far north. It is what it is when you're a "smaller" gym in NJ- the grass is always greener!

new2level5 aka Debbie Downer....obviously some people will leave, but the fact of the matter remains that CJA will STILL be a larger program that will continue to make an impressive showing with their teams and their parents.

I was just about to say the same thing. All of new2level5 posts are always negative when you look up the history.

I was just about to say the same thing. All of new2level5 posts are always negative when you look up the history.

Really? And the both of you (or the one of you) should talk? I don't smiley faces with their tongues sticking out on my posts or call people names. Hysterical! Ha Ha.
And by the way I meant no harm...all I was trying to say is it is a bit early to predict how many teams your gym or any gym will have this year. My gosh some gyms have not even had tryouts yet.

"Word on the street" is that some people plan to leave, but I don't think it's going to be any more than the number of kids who usually leave every year. World Cup is not a far drive south, and even Star Athletics/Just Cheer aren't that far north. It is what it is when you're a "smaller" gym in NJ- the grass is always greener!

These are the driving distances for Comets gym in East Brunswick: WC 25 mins, CJA 35 mins, Star Athletics 57 mins, JustCheer 1 hr. At the end of the day everyone should choose whatever makes them happy and where the can pleasantly be active & supportive.

Back