All-Star Comets And Cja

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kudos to you for figuring out that I'm involved with CJA, it was a huge secret wasn't it lol? I certainly understand that not everyone is going to agree or believe what has been stated however the truth is the truth no matter how much others may try to twist and turn it. Unfortunately unlike most I do not have to speak based on second hand information because I was there and in fact I was the person who initiated this venture between the two parties involved. So while you may not understand or approve of my involvement there is no denying that I was there and I know a lot more than you'd like to give me credit for. It is also a fact that Rich did not play a role in any meetings involving this entire venture and anyone who works at NJCF will tell you that. This is not and should not be about Rich by any stretch of the imagination. He is entitled to pursue his own goals. However when you take it upon yourself to misinform people as if you know the details of what transpired it's wrong on your behalf. You say that I am being naive and childish yet by the tone of your post it is obvious you're the one who is behaving that way. What is the displaced anger really about since you are not associated with either organization and this does not affect you at all? Clearly if the writing is on the wall you might need to get some thick glasses to see it a little better. You conveniently over look things that make perfect sense as to why this venture was a fail.

Interestingly enough you make a point a reference "a kid getting caught red handed doing something going no mommy it wasn't me it was my sister" however there is no way to get around the fact that if the kid did it he's guilty and that's exactly what happened in this case. The individual was caught red handed being dishonest to not only to clients but also to staff, and the person whom they committed to doing this venture with. So just the same as the situation you quoted "the sister cannot share the blame for something she had not done wrong when clearly it was the brother who was guilty" and neither will we.

Kudos to you for being one of the most incredibly nasty people on these message boards. I feel sorry for you really, that you have to try to put people down and defend your gym with every post you make rather than just accepting the fact it could've been handled better and move on. Instead you talk down to people and try to act like your gym is perfect and did everything right. I truly hope that you are not a majority attitude representitive of CJA because you are doing a very poor job. Every single post you write is littered with sarcasm and an "I'm bigger than you and know way more than you could ever hope to imagine" attitude. And yes maybe you do have more information than the rest of us but it's second hand nonetheless because it is absolutely certain that you were not in every meeting with Patty Ann and Vinny because you are not a gym owner and while you may have initiated the venture you probably had no say in it's details. Now I am not involved in either gym and again like my previous post said, that's the beauty of message boards, we can speculate and give our opinions on things that are going on in our world. And that is what I am doing. Everything that anyone has said that even hints at the fact that CJA could've and should've handled things any better, you try to make look stupid and give some sarcastic remark. I'm not angry at all but it absolutely seems like you are. And I pray that the people in your gym are not labeled the way that I have gotten the impression that you are because the people from CJA that I've ever come in contact with at competitions have always been very respectable and great young ladies but if you have any say in it I worry about that maintaining truth. Lighten up man..

" The girls can't take my attitude, the girls can't take what I can do!"

Im wishing for the best for both programs and can't wait to see how things play out!!!

Blue, black, and silver... the message is clear: WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST CHEER?!

Seriously, guys... this isn't entertaining anymore. Pleaseeeeee knock it off. The absorbing of Comets by CJA didn't work out; now we all need to learn from it and move on, not pick fights over the internet.

Kudos to you for being one of the most incredibly nasty people on these message boards. I feel sorry for you really, that you have to try to put people down and defend your gym with every post you make rather than just accepting the fact it could've been handled better and move on. Instead you talk down to people and try to act like your gym is perfect and did everything right. I truly hope that you are not a majority attitude representitive of CJA because you are doing a very poor job. Every single post you write is littered with sarcasm and an "I'm bigger than you and know way more than you could ever hope to imagine" attitude. And yes maybe you do have more information than the rest of us but it's second hand nonetheless because it is absolutely certain that you were not in every meeting with Patty Ann and Vinny because you are not a gym owner and while you may have initiated the venture you probably had no say in it's details. Now I am not involved in either gym and again like my previous post said, that's the beauty of message boards, we can speculate and give our opinions on things that are going on in our world. And that is what I am doing. Everything that anyone has said that even hints at the fact that CJA could've and should've handled things any better, you try to make look stupid and give some sarcastic remark. I'm not angry at all but it absolutely seems like you are. And I pray that the people in your gym are not labeled the way that I have gotten the impression that you are because the people from CJA that I've ever come in contact with at competitions have always been very respectable and great young ladies but if you have any say in it I worry about that maintaining truth. Lighten up man..

Ok so let me understand this. In your previous posts you call me a liar, naive, and childish. Then you state that you feel sorry for me and hope that I am not the majority of the attitudes represented at my gym, all this because I told the truth about a situation in which you have no direct knowledge yet seem to have formed such a strong opinion about. So let's be honest, who is the real one being nasty? You've gotta be kidding me LOL! It seems the real issue here is that your annoyed due to the fact that I challenge your very unfair and unenlightened posts. For someone who wants to make it clear that you have no involvement with either gym you sure are very passionate about stating how imperfect CJA is and how bad I am. So in theory how can you possibly worry about maintaining what is true and then constantly reject the truth? It's even more interesting that with every new post you become more and more agitated. Surely you can't think that your posts full of insults and sarcasm in there own right are the behavior of someone who is just interested in chatting about what's going on in the cheer world. If it's the right to freedom of speech that you are practicing go ahead. However don't be surprised when that same right is practiced by someone else. I think it's time that you took your own advice lol. It's definitely you who needs to lighten up lol.

Kudos to you for being one of the most incredibly nasty people on these message boards.

This is a comment directed at a respected cheer coach from a person named HaterAide, mind you. I love the ridiculous irony there.

You have to try to put people down and defend your gym with every post you make rather than just accepting the fact it could've been handled better and move on.

He presented the truth in very simple terms and because it didn't stir up enough drama, certain people weren't happy with the it so they continued to stir the pot with hateful comments...It's annoying.

You talk down to people and try to act like your gym is perfect and did everything right.

Certain people deserve to be talked down to...And no gym is perfect or does everything right.

Yes maybe you do have more information than the rest of us but it's second hand nonetheless because it is absolutely certain that you were not in every meeting with Patty Ann and Vinny because you are not a gym owner and while you may have initiated the venture you probably had no say in it's details.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong again, minus the part about being a gym owner.

Now I am not involved in either gym and again like my previous post said, that's the beauty of message boards, we can SPECULATE and give our opinions on things that are going on in our world.

Opinions are fine, but you know what they say about people who assume based on specualtion...

The people from CJA that I've ever come in contact with at competitions have always been very respectable and great young ladies.

And that will never change :)

As I have read all this unfold the last few weeks it makes me laught a bit. There is gym drama everywhere but only in Jersey do we turn it into a big production of an argument. This I suppose is why the world can't get enough of this state, smh. Both programs are incredible and no matter who is running what both will hopefully continue to do so. Its now time for athletes and familes to do what they think is best without any negative opinions on either side.....did we forget the kids! Let's just let the drama be and show it on the competition floor in a few months!

OMG- who REALLY cares! Comets needed help at the time to stay afloat; they tried to join forces; and it didn't work out.

Does it really warrant 8 pages of comments? It won't be the first time that 2 gyms tried to join together and it didn't pan out- and it certainly won't be the last.

CJA will be fine- as they stood alone before. Good luck to the Comets- who have lot many girls to WC, and other programs. I hope they can piece it back together and move forward. If not, the girls still interested in cheering will find a new home on their own terms.

SO---- what's everyone doing this weekend?

FYI to HaterAide...topxofxmyxgame is actually one of the LEAST nastiest people I have ever met in the cheer industry. Just wanted to put my two cents in. You asked for answers from someone who WAS at these meetings, and this person was and responded. Just because you maybe don't LIKE the answers is no reason to lash out personally at someone on a public board. Especially when the reputation of this person is the opposite of what you have perceived.

FYI to HaterAide...topxofxmyxgame is actually one of the LEAST nastiest people I have ever met in the cheer industry. Just wanted to put my two cents in. You asked for answers from someone who WAS at these meetings, and this person was and responded. Just because you maybe don't LIKE the answers is no reason to lash out personally at someone on a public board. Especially when the reputation of this person is the opposite of what you have perceived.
:eek:

Back