All-Star Confessions Of A Cheermom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerdad confession: 4-5 years ago, I got to go to Charlotte to watch the Coca-Cola 600 with three friends. So, there we are tailgating at a NASCAR race with the beer, hot dogs, etc. And what is the main topic of conversation among an ACE dad, Stingrays dad and two CEA dads? Worlds.

That was one of the best weekends ever. The cheer dads went to the race and a bunch of cheer moms went to someone's house. Who on here remembers the great ProX board implosion of Memorial Day Weekend 2008?

I'm a nice guy. Really, I am. But if I'm sitting in the arena and your team sucks, I will say so. And often will tweet about it.

I thought my husband was the only one. He has noooo shame. I have often tried to make myself invisible to no avail...

Cheerdad confession: 4-5 years ago, I got to go to Charlotte to watch the Coca-Cola 600 with three friends. So, there we are tailgating at a NASCAR race with the beer, hot dogs, etc. And what is the main topic of conversation among an ACE dad, Stingrays dad and two CEA dads? Worlds.
All running tumbling passes must turn to the left!

My mom did the same! But she was a bit more detailed, and she would try to film the people we were against so I could watch them all after I got off the mat and could decide how I think we would place. Her comments about other teams (and sometimes mine) were always hilarious.

The madness!

Latest posts

Back