All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some more confesssions...

- I'm still a huge newbie, and i have no idea why i have 479 shimmies... I'm not funny nor do i post intelligent posts....

- Before i stumbled across Fierceboard, i knew nothing about AS cheer. I didn't know what Worlds was, I didn't know what Level 5 even meant! Now I feel like i know too much (for where i live, nobody knows about AS cheer... you're cool if you can do a solid RO...) and then nobody knows what i'm talking about...:oops:

-When i'm on facebook or texting someone, i want to use fierceboard smilies, like; :eek::oops::rolleyes::banghead:. Those are my favorite, and i wish i could use them other places :mad:

-Like others have said, i know people by their avatar. I remember when SmileCat changed her avatar on her birthday (how i remember this, i don't know) and i forgot who she was....
Hahaha, I still haven't changed it back! :p

bahahaha! I know right. I have the facebook extension on Chrome too so whenever I get a notification it pops up in the bottom corner of my screen regardless of the program I'm working in.

I am such a hypocrite to my kids when I get on them about not procrastinating and being focused. I'm like the poster child for adult ADD. I'm so daggum unmotivated to finish this doctorate after three years and National Boards too it's literally like those monks in the Holy Grail having to beat myself to get it done.

Pie Jesu Domine...... Dona eis requiem.....

Minus the cat.

Figured you'd get a laugh to know my darling daughter who thought it would be a good idea to laze away saturday at the boyfriends house and stay out until almost 3 this morning is now (11:16 pm) frantically trying to write a paper that is due via email at midnight. She did one earlier today and was finally able to begin on this one around 10. For the record these were assigned 2 weeks ago. :mad: Though your paper is much more important and involved, she might be giving you a run for the money in the procrastination dept.

Figured you'd get a laugh to know my darling daughter who thought it would be a good idea to laze away saturday at the boyfriends house and stay out until almost 3 this morning is now (11:16 pm) frantically trying to write a paper that is due via email at midnight. She did one earlier today and was finally able to begin on this one around 10. For the record these were assigned 2 weeks ago. :mad: Though your paper is much more important and involved, she might be giving you a run for the money in the procrastination dept.
If all else fails, you can give her an extra hour... let her say that you were visiting family in Missouri (or somewhere in the central time zone) and you were really busy so she couldn't work on it until late at night, and she DID have it in at midnight, it just happened to be midnight central time.....

If all else fails, you can give her an extra hour... let her say that you were visiting family in Missouri (or somewhere in the central time zone) and you were really busy so she couldn't work on it until late at night, and she DID have it in at midnight, it just happened to be midnight central time.....
good thought but just found out she has 3 papers due by midnight and is still working on paper #2, so no sympathy from me now.:mad::banghead:

:stupid: (pretend the arrow is really pointing at my daughter.)

good thought but just found out she has 3 papers due by midnight and is still working on paper #2, so no sympathy from me now.:mad::banghead:

Your daughter and I sound like we would be good friends... I'm really good at procrastination...

bahahahaha oh my gosh I wouldn't even tell my parents if I was in her position! They'd kill me....

I used to write one vague paper and then tailor it to each course. One year everything related to Freud... Another broadcast law. The teachers never talk to eachother in college.

Your daughter and I sound like we would be good friends... I'm really good at procrastination...

Apparently she has lots of time for friends, by not doing her papers.

bahahahaha oh my gosh I wouldn't even tell my parents if I was in her position! They'd kill me....
me finding out about the 3rd paper was an oops. She let it slip out while talking to her boyfriend on the phone and I just happened to overhear it. :confused:

I used to write one vague paper and then tailor it to each course. One year everything related to Freud... Another broadcast law. The teachers never talk to eachother in college.
might be hard to do with the varied topics of these. 2 on music (one being the theory of) and the 3rd on philosophical english :confused: or something like that.

Back