All-Star Cover Up Rule.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Could you do this on everything you write and then DELETE IT and not post anything? Ever.

Y'all quite feeding the troll, please.

Where is that meme? Someone? Help?

I was going to cow it...I never have, but maybe this would have a similar feel.

Stop this madness, or else...

image_zps4ec1a267.jpg

PSA: there's a reason the OP posted it as they did.

They are a troll just trying to stir up the pot and laughing maniacally behind the screen every time you get incensed. Given the complete personality transplant that's going on in half their posts, I'm actually convinced it's more than one person posting from that account.

In short.....stop feeding them. #ignore

Sorry folks, we have a classic case of NPD, we need everyone to evacuate the area.

PSA: there's a reason the OP posted it as they did.

They are a troll just trying to stir up the pot and laughing maniacally behind the screen every time you get incensed. Given the complete personality transplant that's going on in half their posts, I'm actually convinced it's more than one person posting from that account.

In short.....stop feeding them. #ignore
It could be one person with multiple personality disorder :) I tried to give the benefit of the doubt and I responded to another thread - but now I stay away from certain threads convinced of a troll like I originally thought.

It could be one person with multiple personality disorder :) I tried to give the benefit of the doubt and I responded to another thread - but now I stay away from certain threads convinced of a troll like I originally thought.
I thought the same thing but dismissed it given my recent propensity for binge watching the x-files on Netflix.

If troll turns alien though I'm calling that one!

I'm a lurker on these boards, hardly ever post or respond but i have to on this.. I can't believe that you would say something so ridiculous and insensitive. You really need to be banned from this board. Please can one of the moderators get rid of this poster.

I honestly don't know why this troll is allowed to continue here. It was banned for 3 days already and then did a full page monologue on how it was leaving yet remains here posting stupid, irrelevant, and offensive crap.
YOU DONT EVEN GO HERE!
I know a 4 year old that knows more about cheer and dance than this moron.

I was reading this post from work and wanted to add that the ideas @Fierce_Elite put forth about how cheerleaders dress contribute to the sickness and the spike in pedophiles and rapists. These ideas are so crazy and most contributed in the early years of victims of these SICKOS feeling guilty and blame themselves, sadly often not report these crimes. Btw, why these same pedophiles and rapists are attacking Old ladies and sadly even small babies in diapers? These victims are not dressed provocatively but they are victims. Let's not give these pedophiles and rapists an excuse for committing crimes against innocent people. These Sickos will attack victims because of opportunity and not because of what they are wearing... If a young person is alone, they are an easy target for these pedophiles and rapists to prey on them.

I am going to leave that topic and really discuss why I support the cover-up rule for our young people. Just like someone mentioned earlier, in almost every sport that the athletes are wearing leotards or even shorts or Nike pros, spandex like the track athletes, they will cover up after performing by putting on warm-up suits. I think by requiring cheerleaders to wear warm-ups, like at my gym or special shirts is really just moving this activity more to be recognized as a sport and not some kind of beauty pageant. Everybody should be required to cover-up regardless and not because of Pedophiles and Rapists it is just the right thing to do.

Side note: Someone mentioned that they should not have to cover up because of the time it takes to do hair and make-up, what I suggest can be done in this situation is adding zip-up in the front jackets or shirts that do not need to put on over the head to the wardrobe...

Last edited:
Back