OT Dance Moms Season 2.5!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay cheergirl4444 - why in the world would Abby call Chloe a "sneak"? What is wrong with that woman????
agree didn't get that at all!

thoughts on tonights episode:
- i really liked tonights group dance since they don't touch ballet that often
- i wish maddie would do something other than lyrical/contemporary because although she's an amazing dancer i feel like it's the same routine every week!
- praying brooke's back is okay & paige recovers soon
- JILL IS SO OBNOXIOUS :banghead:

Okay cheergirl4444 - why in the world would Abby call Chloe a "sneak"? What is wrong with that woman????
because she is insane! just kidding(kind of but not really). i haven't seen the episode yet because i was watching gymnastics so i don't know how the producers edited the scene. once i watch i can give you a better idea of what happened. :)

because she is insane! just kidding(kind of but not really). i haven't seen the episode yet because i was watching gymnastics so i don't know how the producers edited the scene. once i watch i can give you a better idea of what happened. :)

The scene was pure crazy! I can't wait to get your interpretation.

And I agree hannahx0xbananaa I wish Maddie would try something different. Her costumes and dances all seem the same to me.

@cheergirl444 so you go to this studio, yes? Do they just tell the entire studio what going on behind the scenes, or what really happens? how do you know so much... lol

@cheergirl444 so you go to this studio, yes? Do they just tell the entire studio what going on behind the scenes, or what really happens? how do you know so much... lol

If I am not mistaken I think she is close friends with Christi Lukasiak.

Sorry i haven't been able to give you guys a behind the scenes look at this weeks episode! i actually haven't even had the time to watch it yet so i do not know what they showed and did not show.

I finally caught up on my dance moms! ill start with saying Abby in last weeks episode made my blood boil more then she usually does. I can almost guarantee you she gave Paige and Chloe their duet, which they have been asking for for 10 YEARS, because she knew Paige wouldn't be able to do it. next, her complaining about Brooke not dancing was horrible. you would think if a dancers back, which is not something to mess with, hurts she would comfort them and want them to take a break but nope, not Abby. lastly, the fight at the end. That fight went on for several minutes so they really cut out a lot. when i texted Christi and asked about it after i finally watched and she said even she has no idea why she called Chloe a sneak, she said it came out of no where, most likely to make Christi and Chloe upset, and she succeeded.

Back