OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't hate nor do I support Paula Deen. I just think that partnering her with Keo would have been the quintessential example of "I'm not racist, I have black friends", and nobody has time for that ish. She also would have been dragged to the high heavens for it online. ABC/DWTS as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how are we not talking about how one of the guys who broke up the potential terrorist attack in France is dancing?! I'm rooting for him...

Naw because it's not like he's a household name or a "star". Hero. Yes. I never would have realized it until the show started had you not said something

how are we not talking about how one of the guys who broke up the potential terrorist attack in France is dancing?! I'm rooting for him...

He is? Honestly, I could likely pick them up out of a line-up but I don't know their names.

Ugh just catching up after work and I was hoping the stars they were announcing today we're going to be better. Disappointed. The elementary/middle school girl in me is 1000% behind nick because, well, BSB. But besides that and back to 27 year old me, I like bindi bc I used to love watching her dads show. So I hope she's good. Andy and nick are the only other people I care about. Gary bugs the crap out of me so I need him gone ASAP. And i don't care about pretty much anyone else.

Hope this season gives us a fun surprise like rumer but I doubt it.

Also excited to see Lindsay, peta annoys me a lot so I'm okay w her being gone.

Ugh just catching up after work and I was hoping the stars they were announcing today we're going to be better. Disappointed. The elementary/middle school girl in me is 1000% behind nick because, well, BSB. But besides that and back to 27 year old me, I like bindi bc I used to love watching her dads show. So I hope she's good. Andy and nick are the only other people I care about. Gary bugs the crap out of me so I need him gone ASAP. And i don't care about pretty much anyone else.

Hope this season gives us a fun surprise like rumer but I doubt it.

Also excited to see Lindsay, peta annoys me a lot so I'm okay w her being gone.

Agreed about Peta. She just rubs me the wrong way. I feel like she'd rather just be a housewife to Maks and that's what she'd do if she wasn't in the midst of a contract with DWTS. She took time off the DWTS Live Tour this summer for her ankle injury but there was a twitter uproar that she was really just in the Caribbean somewhere with Maks and friends for that week. What kind of ankle rehab is that? They could have done her surgery then and she'd be back already for the season. Whole situation just seems odd to me (not her injury - but that DWTS gave her time off to deal with her injury and it seems they did nothing for it and it progressed to multiple torn ligaments.)

Interested to see how Victor does because he is SO tiny! Karina is probably the smallest pro, but I think she is still taller than him so the lifts might be hard for him.

Are Alexa and Carlos' last names legally PenaVega? That's so cute and a little odd that they created their own last name to merge both of their names together.

okay so for some reason (procrastination), I watched all of the new casts' "Nae Nae" videos and based on them I'd bet Alexa and Nick being in the finals. I know the videos were pre-dance lessons, but those two have the most natural ability. Gary Busey's was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever watched, and as much as I hate Paula Deen, I must say it was kind of funny she was in a kitchen with a whip for "watch me whip."

The 2 seconds I saw of Gary Busey was too much for me, it was painful and I felt embarrassed for him. I feel like it's going to be one of those seasons where I have the tv almost muted when I watch because it makes me too uncomfortable to actually see them dance, or speak...

Don't they usually have more than a few "wait, who are they/why are they famous?" people on the show?

Only when we stop stopping our lives can we begin to start starting them.

Yeah, but not normally this many.

Bindi Irwin is literally the most beautiful little soul I think I've ever witnessed. She is so enthusiastic about life and it's contagious, even through the television.

I borderline almost cried during her little moment thanking derek... and i normally don't even like derek that much or get emotional over anything involving him.

My mom pointed this out to me..
The year Alfonso won, he went last on the premier night.
Last year Rumer won, she went last on the premier night.
This year Nick went last on the premier night (plus Jimmy Kimmel prediction him as the winner).

Just saying.... ;)

Nick has some of the best dance experience in the group; he's a shoo in for Top 3. Not to mention his sob story.

Back