OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
*Spoiler*

Poor Keo. I think he is extremely talented, he has just yet to get a partner to show off his skills with. I'll be interested to see if he remains a Pro next season, when they have sasha and artem who have both done well as pros in seasons passed sitting on the sidelines this season.

*Spoiler*

Poor Keo. I think he is extremely talented, he has just yet to get a partner to show off his skills with. I'll be interested to see if he remains a Pro next season, when they have sasha and artem who have both done well as pros in seasons passed sitting on the sidelines this season.

Poor Prince Keo. They refuse to let him be great. Just once I wish they would partner him with someone good...:eek:r even someone just middle of the road with potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is DWTS always on this time of year? Just wondering how the judges Strictly Come Dancing shares with you guys are going to shuttle themselves across the Atlantic every week!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Is DWTS always on this time of year? Just wondering how the judges Strictly Come Dancing shares with you guys are going to shuttle themselves across the Atlantic every week!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Yeah, there is a Fall Season (September-November) and then Spring (March-May)

Umm please tell me I'm not the only one sobbing at everything Bindi did/said tonight? I admire her so much!

I'm still crying. That was so beautiful. I loved when Derek said that when she lost a dad, the whole world lost a dad in a way. I love her, you can see so much of her dad in her.

And I'm gonna miss Gary Busey :/

Umm please tell me I'm not the only one sobbing at everything Bindi did/said tonight? I admire her so much!
I started crying when they played the preview clip before the commercial. And then the real thing came and the flood gates opened up. Blubbering mess over here. Ugh.

Also, Gary is insane and I'm glad he's gone.

Yay yay yay maks!! :)

I'm getting really tired of the audience booing the judges at the slightest mention of a critique. My god, how are they going to get better if the judges only praise them!?! These people are in the public eye, I'm sure they've heard worse than what the judges are saying to them. This is a competition, not a "give everyone a gold star" convention.

I really liked Tamar and Louis' dance tonight. Thought they definitely deserved higher scores so that was a bummer.

ETA: Alek and Emma are so cute in the little video package [emoji7]

ETA2: and bindi and Val. I love Val so much and to see him bond and get a little emotional over bindi was just. Ugh. Love.

Last edited:
Yay yay yay maks!! :)

I'm getting really tired of the audience booing the judges at the slightest mention of a critique. My god, how are they going to get better if the judges only praise them!?! These people are in the public eye, I'm sure they've heard worse than what the judges are saying to them. This is a competition, not a "give everyone a gold star" convention.
Ugh yes that annoys me so much.

Back