OT Dancing With The Stars Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Because they keep not eliminating people. Why didn't they eliminate anyone this week? I'm PRAYING she is the next to go.

i think because of the switch up? even though it would have been based on last weeks' scores with the original partners.. but they combine last weeks scores and switch up scores I think. so will they have a double elimination next week? it feels like they have too many competitors still for this late in the game.

If she isn't the next to go I will be very angry. After her, I have no idea who will be next. Alek, maybe? I am not a Hayes fan but no one is beating his 7 billion fan girls unfortunately... even though he and his family are just as (if not more) racist as Paula Deen. I am a new Tamar fan - I think she has great technique, but the opposite problem of Hayes; I'm not sure she has enough of a fan base watching to vote for her. Andy was boring me until this week with Sharna... so maybe Allison is the problem because he definitely has potential.

For now I am thinking Bindi, Nick, and one of the PenaVega's in the finale. we'll see.

i think because of the switch up? even though it would have been based on last weeks' scores with the original partners.. but they combine last weeks scores and switch up scores I think. so will they have a double elimination next week? it feels like they have too many competitors still for this late in the game.

If she isn't the next to go I will be very angry. After her, I have no idea who will be next. Alek, maybe? I am not a Hayes fan but no one is beating his 7 billion fan girls unfortunately... even though he and his family are just as (if not more) racist as Paula Deen. I am a new Tamar fan - I think she has great technique, but the opposite problem of Hayes; I'm not sure she has enough of a fan base watching to vote for her. Andy was boring me until this week with Sharna... so maybe Allison is the problem because he definitely has potential.

For now I am thinking Bindi, Nick, and one of the PenaVega's in the finale. we'll see.

I think Tamar definitely has the talent but I feel as if she isn't fully committed. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it comes off sometimes. Though I do like her more and more each week - shes growing on me.

I think you're right on the final contestants. Secretly, I am hoping one of the PenaVegas gets cut soon because they are so caught up on each other being in the competition together and worrying about the other. Do they understand that only one of them can win? I'm not really a fan of this "married couple" thing. I'd rather see two exes compete and see them duke it out on the dance floor in spite of each other. I'd love that!

I think Mark felt offended by Alexa's comment the other night about him not believing in/supporting her (I forgot her exact words) but Mark looked hurt when the camera switched to him. I disagreed with her, I think Mark has been great with her but she's always concentrating on her hubby.

I think Tamar definitely has the talent but I feel as if she isn't fully committed. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how it comes off sometimes. Though I do like her more and more each week - shes growing on me.

I think you're right on the final contestants. Secretly, I am hoping one of the PenaVegas gets cut soon because they are so caught up on each other being in the competition together and worrying about the other. Do they understand that only one of them can win? I'm not really a fan of this "married couple" thing. I'd rather see two exes compete and see them duke it out on the dance floor in spite of each other. I'd love that!

I think Mark felt offended by Alexa's comment the other night about him not believing in/supporting her (I forgot her exact words) but Mark looked hurt when the camera switched to him. I disagreed with her, I think Mark has been great with her but she's always concentrating on her hubby.
Yes to all of this. I'm not a fan of the penavegas bc of this. I'd prefer they both get booted. You're married. You're in love. We get it. It's a reality competition that you signed up for. So man up and do something solo for a bit. Won't kill ya!

I like the switch ups but always feel bad for the pro when their celeb does better with a different partner.

And as far as Tamar, she has potential but i don't see the connection with Val. I think it's hard bc Val and Rue had such a great connection last year, it's kind of hard not to compare. I think Val connected a lot more with bindi honestly, and it was only one week. Idk.

Anyways. Here's hoping Paula gets voted off next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved that opening number!!! And so happy happy they did a little thing for A Chorus Line <3

Tamar and Val look like they are doing a Janet or MJ dance. I really hope they do.

If anyone ever did Scream (and did it as much justice as DWTS could possible do) I would legit die. ETA: Although I'd also be ok if no one ever did it because Janet's tribute to Michael at the VMA's was amazing and it should be the last time anyone ever dances to that song.

I loved that opening number!!! And so happy happy they did a little thing for A Chorus Line <3

Tamar and Val look like they are doing a Janet or MJ dance. I really hope they do.

If anyone ever did Scream (and did it as much justice as DWTS could possible do) I would legit die. ETA: Although I'd also be ok if no one ever did it because Janet's tribute to Michael at the VMA's was amazing and it should be the last time anyone ever dances to that song.

They need to leave Michael and Janet alone.

Janet performs Scream currently on her tour. It's amazing.

Never mind. It's Rhythm Nation. Probably good for Janet since she just dropped an album this month. Helps to remind audiences that may have forgotten about her that she's still putting out music. (The cd is trash though)

Last edited:
They need to leave Michael and Janet alone.

Janet performs Scream currently on her tour. It's amazing.

I change my mind then. Janet should be the only who is allowed to perform it ever for the rest of time.

I change my mind then. Janet should be the only who is allowed to perform it ever for the rest of time.

I've seen her do it in concert twice since Michael died. Once with his picture behind her (a year after he died)... Super sad and then last month without him. Still good

But Tamar doing Rhythm Nation is probably strategic to help with her come back

Why is Paula still there. Can she leave?

Bindi dancing to dirty dancing time of your life [emoji7]. One of my favorite movies ever. She so cute.

**I promise I don't eat children and I am not gross looking**

Funny that you guys just posted Paula being eliminated while I'm seeing her performance now. [emoji3]

Did Madonna proud [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

So much second hand embarrassment for Tamar, my face like almost sucked itself all the way in. And they wouldn't let it go. Poor thing. You could tell the second they ended the package and showed her face she was uncomfortable and embarrassed and probably wanted to disappear.

Also I pray Erin(?) is back next week because I can't stand this Leah lady.

[Q UOTE="Eyes On The Prize, post: 1065418, member: 9"]So much second hand embarrassment for Tamar, my face like almost sucked itself all the way in. And they wouldn't let it go. Poor thing. You could tell the second they ended the package and showed her face she was uncomfortable and embarrassed and probably wanted to disappear.

Also I pray Erin(?) is back next week because I can't stand this Leah lady.[/QUOTE]

Ya, Tamar girl, you are far from the best dancer on the show. It's one thing to be confident, but it's another to be cocky about it. She just made herself look like a fool.

I hope these team dances coming up are good!

Back