College Day 2 College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Louisville Large Coed: 1 major bobble, 1 of the one to ones came down early because they were struggling, otherwise amazing routine.

Texas Tech: 1 or 2 stunt falls (depends on how they score it), 1 stunt bobble, 1 tumbling bust, great pyramid baskets and dance

from twitter : "pretty sure Louisville just won lg coed"

I hate that they don't have the winner circle thing anymore (or do they?) instead we still have to wait for Cheer DII and Small Coed DIA to go. Also does anyone know who won the challenge cup for small coed DIA?

I said the winner would hit. Gotta be able to hit when it truly matters. Congrats to Large Coed.

Did they definitely win? or we're all just saying based on who hit better?

Did they definitely win? or we're all just saying based on who hit better?

Going off of the raw scores yesterday since Louisville is the only one who didn't actually drop and their raw score had them in second place. OSU had a bad day with the highest raw score so it is pretty safe to say Louisville won, but NCA could surprise us all.

WAIT!!!!!!! We have to wait for AWARDS!!!! UGHHH!!! I am still pulling for Texas Tech, Yesterday they had a stunt fall, and were still in first!

It would be very hard to surprise everyone. The scores were very close, and only one team 'hit'.

Back