College Day 2 College Nationals!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah Texas Tech was in first yesterday with a fall but Lousiville had problems as well and had a higher raw score. The bobbles may hurt Louisville a tad, but the falls that Tech and OSU had will hurt them worse then bobbles. If Tech wins there will be many confused people at the bandshell.

HPU Large Coed: 1 tumbling fall (guess that is what TF means), 1 stunt bobble, 1 pyramid bobble, cool pyramid.

From twitter: it is painful to watch the small coed DI so i can't even tweet about it.

doesn't sound like it was too hot of a division. small coed DIA should be started/starting

Missouri: 1 stunt fall, pyramid fell.

looks like the bandshell is having its way with these teams. Is it extra windy down there today or something.

SMU small coed: 1 stunt bobble major save, other then that the routine hit.

Still have no idea who won the challenge cup for small coed DIA.

NC State small coed: 1 stunt fall and everything else hit.
SFA small coed: 1 stunt fall 1 stunt bobble

Louisville Sm Coed- 1 rewind landed at prep level and pressed to top, 1 major pyramid almost fall, flyer early cradled. All else great

OMGGGG lexxxiiieeee <3

Awards for Cheer I, Cheer II, Cheer IA, Small Coed I and Small Coed IA should be starting anytime now

Louisville small coed: 1 rewind went to prep and then pressed up, 1 major pyramid almost fall, flyer early cradled, all else great.

btw does anyone else feel weird seeing Santwon on small coed? I am so use to seeing him on large it is odd seeing him on a different team.

Back