All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It might be a stupid question but i always wonder, a lot of teams press up the majority of their stunts instead of catching skills right at the top, does that not lower the scores in general? Over here it lowers scores significantly and you will for sure find comments about it on your score sheet

Steel, act like you've been doing you're routine for only a few months and not a few years. That was one solid routine, I'm IMPRESSED!

TGLC you make me wish I mastered the dive roll when I cheered.

Battle Under the Big Top (Day #02)
Stingray Allstars - Orange

Pro Cheer - Eagles

Top Gun Allstars - Lady Jags

Rockstar Cheer - Queen

Cheer Savanah Allstars - Lady Lace

Battle Under the Big Top (Day #02 continued)
Georgia Heat Allstars - Inferno

(Day #01)
Top Gun Allstars - C4

Last edited:
Can we post non-usa unknown teams? I just really wanna share this video of my mini team from our showcase today. We had to do it to a coach counting bc we had some trouble with our music.. And we did go a second time which was better but I only have a side view video from that. I'm so proud of them, they're all new and we've only practised 1.5 hours a week since beginning of September! (The video is sideways first and then flipped lol)

CA Cheetahs? I have to see the dance that goes with their dance song (Downtown). Downtown is literally my jam at the moment!

The best part of the CJA video is seeing the kids when you know they know they hit -- and hearing the "omg!" from their parents in the background.

Senior Elite's pyramid looks great when it hits perfectly.

I'm also confident that when you look up double up in the dictionary, there is a picture of Peach. They're technically flawless.

Back