All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BSB stunts dont move.. I need to know their secret.
Look at their routine from last year especially the stunt. Then watch this years. It's like an upgraded version of last year. That's got to be part of the reason why they're so solid. Plus they're probably over what happens at worlds and are out for blood. They look great!

Can we just address the fact that Stars damn near had a tapestry in their opening ! Their tumbling is insane this year, and I'm equally impressed with their stunting. Can't wait to see the routine cleaned up. Their skirts did look tiny but I'm still #teamruffle. I actually love this pyramid, its visual and eye catching. Its like they infused intricate transitional stunts that we usually see from small teams, but also had those crazy inversions large teams are known for.

Last edited:
Not a level 5 video, but this is my Senior 2 from this weekend Fame Sirens. Great weekend for them. First place, Level 2 Grand Champs, and overall Highest score of the competition!

I was there with my CP. We saw them perform and we were blown away!!!! They were solid and had confidence and sass!! It was the best routine of the evening to watch and that includes all the level 5 routines we saw.

Always so impressed with how smooth the transition from flyer to base. Atleast 1 flyer from team gunz last year is basing this year
I know wcss has a girl that was always a flyer on twinkles, lites, and then stars for a couple of years basing for the first time this year too; it's awesome to see athletes learn new positions and do great rather than give up bc they aren't flying anymore! I think there was a girl from orange that switched from flying to basing like mid season a few years ago (Mackenize Rutan ?) and learned to base all the stunts in like 1 week before they performed again which I thought was very impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last season I wasn't a huge fan of Big O's music...like I didn't even watch videos of them because of it. I'm LOVING EVERYTHING about them this season! Yay!!! THANK YOU BIG O!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back