All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wrong thread, post here instead.
2015-2016 Music | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
Thank you so much though!!

I see people with their smart phones out and recording... why haven't we seen any videos yet?
jhdo3q.jpg

Smoke looked rougher than I was hoping they would, but the potential is there! Can't wait to see them improve over the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You took the words out of my mouth;) She is completely over the top and needs to tone it down. It's cheer not a strip club.

It's that gyms freedom to choreograph whatever they want. Your opinion as a parent doesn't matter to the coaches of T&S. If they score well, it stays in. If they get a comment about the pyramid choreography.. they will change it. But comparing a minor to a stripper is gross.

From my experience as a base, flyers need to stop with all the "unnecessary" (a nicer term than I want to use) choreo. I know it's a prep/half/whatever you want to call it, but it's close to the end of the routine, I'm exhausted, and you're wiggling/squatting/making yourself heavier and making it harder on me. Please stop. A few arm movements. Not a problem. Don't make it seem like you're twice as heavy as you are. You don't need to do a solo "dance" while waiting to connect to other flyers. It's not helping the score and may even hurt it if you're too sloppy or too "unnecessary". Granted, I'm not a fan of thigh/body rubbing at ANY point in the routine, call me old fashioned I guess. Just my opinion.

Back