All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Huh!? You do realize those dance moves you are defending are sexualizing children, right?!
I'm not defending the choreography I defending the child because the original post I replied to said SHE needed to tone it down that SHE looked like a stripper. I don't think it's okay for an adult to adult to insult a child in that way. This is just my opinion as an athlete so I'm not trying to offend anyone.

We have a Dance Studio close to where I live, Dance Precisions. If that one athlete on T&S bothered you... then the Mini 8 year old dancers would shake you to your core.

I died inside when I heard the lyrics, "representing all the women."

I died inside when I heard the lyrics, "representing all the women."

While there were some questionable moves in the beginning of this dance, I honestly didn't have a problem with the rest of it. Then again, I did watch it without the music. Maybe that makes a difference. Those are some super talented kids.

While I don't think that what the T & S flyer was doing should be labeled as "stripper-like," I can agree that it was inappropriate and it looked sloppy.

@uptown_outlaw I don't get the "you won't stop complaining until cheer becomes compulsory" comment. Are you saying these sexualized moves are the only things these flyers can do to show personality? Take away their ability to do them and routines might as well become compulsory?

Because (in my humble opinion) there are hundreds (if not thousands) of dance moves that are not overtly sexual but are entertaining.

Last edited:
Back