All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our large senior 4 that won NCA last year and competed against them last year a couple times had bend and snap dance music.

(For some reason I feel like I wrote that before but yeah lol- sorry if I'm repeating myself.. But we aren't cheer athletics so no one knows lol)

We were at this comp this weekend. I think they were the second highest scoring level 4, I knew some of our parents/kids wondered who would get grand between the two. I'm sure it was close. The routine of theirs is really cute though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen it (your post about bend and snap)! :D

I have seen it (your post about bend and snap)! :D
Lol yeah I wrote it to her and I was like wait am I dreaming, did I say this before or just think this. Because when I watched them I was like yesssss Diamondbacks music from last year!!!

Lol

So I began to wonder if it was just in my head! No worries!

This is the team I coach, it's a youth level 3 team from Austria, Europe.
I would like to get some feedback :)

Pretty much everything @Nikaa said. I can't speak to your score sheet, so I don't know about that, but execution definitely. It's the little things like she said: always walking arms by sides, every high v looking the same (watch for bent wrists). Stunts hitting on the EXACT same count (even a half second behind is visually noticeable). Timing in the pyramid needs some tightening.

When they did their full around at prep, they hit hard- which is GOOD. It's how everything should hit (for visual reference). Every little extra movement that one stunt does that is out of sync (an extra dip or wiggle) loses the cleanliness.

Tosses need some work (use those legs!), tumbling can be cleaned (emphasis on straight and tight legs in BHS), also make sure extension stunts are being pressed equally by both bases- sometimes when it goes up the flyer is bending one leg (left stunt during cheer was where I first noticed it).

You've got a ton of potential- a few little tweaks can make a shocking improvement.

@TheVipersMom noticed you have said no one cares a couple of times now. I don't get that. Your gym wins a ton and now has a World's team that will probably also win a lot. People care.
I say that because when we go places all I get is who are y'all, where are y'all from?? Our worlds team hasn't competed yet either.

That's also why others often post video with prefaces because most of what is talked about on here is big name gyms and worlds team. Although that's not the majority

There are more small gyms and lower level teams than there are big gyms but that's all we talk about on here so just in case someone read it and said to their selves yeah we don't care ... Im just admitting it's not that I thought y'all did anyways

I say that because when we go places all I get is who are y'all, where are y'all from?? Our worlds team hasn't competed yet either.

That's also why others often post video with prefaces because most of what is talked about on here is big name gyms and worlds team. Although that's not the majority

There are more small gyms and lower level teams than there are big gyms but that's all we talk about on here so just in case someone read it and said to their selves yeah we don't care ... Im just admitting it's not that I thought y'all did anyways

Your gym might be smaller but you win very often. Just because someone didn't know where you were from doesn't mean that no one cares...Texas is highly saturated with gyms so I doubt your the only ones that get asked where you're from.

I legitimately did not remember you saying a team had used that song. It's definitely not that I didn't care, I just didn't know. I love Legally Blonde and got excited to see someone using it.

For Cheer parents I think a lot of it has to do with where your kids are at the time. When my CP's were on youth 2 I obsessed over youth 2. When we were at a small gym I googled small gym videos in their division. Currently, my CP is on Small Co Ed Senior 5. Now I am stalking that division. If she cheers in College, I will start obsessing over the College Cheer teams.

For Cheer parents I think a lot of it has to do with where your kids are at the time. When my CP's were on youth 2 I obsessed over youth 2. When we were at a small gym I googled small gym videos in their division. Currently, my CP is on Small Co Ed Senior 5. Now I am stalking that division. If she cheers in College, I will start obsessing over the College Cheer teams.
Wrong thread. I think this goes in the you're a crazy cheer mom if....;)

Last edited:

STARS VIPERS IS MY DREAM GYM and Im from Florida and have only seen you guys at Cheersport and Summit. I fell in love 2 years ago.

Last edited:

I think this performance is the best I've ever seen out of Aces this early in the season. They have a lot of confidence in this showing and there's nothing I love more! Great job, ladies!!! Watch this vid if you haven't already. :D

Slash- can fierceboard get the full line of emojis already?! I think it's time.

Last edited:

I think this performance is the best I've ever seen out of Aces this early in the season. They have a lot of confidence in this showing and there's nothing I love more! Great job, ladies!!! Watch this vid if you haven't already. :D

Slash- was Smoed and Black Ops not at Grand?

Double slash- can fierceboard get a full line of emojis already?! I think it's time.

No, Black Ops and Smoed were not at Grand. They will be at GSSA Super 6 this weekend in Los Angeles competing for a paid bid.

Slash- was Smoed and Black Ops not at Grand?

Double slash- can fierceboard get a full line of emojis already?! I think it's time.

Agreed and they outscored LBOD for the first time ever! I'm a diehard LBOD fan but I love a little healthy competition

Back