All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a high quality front view of CA Wildcats this year? I can only seem to find one good quality video from the back corner angle, everything from the front is a potato.

spirit celebration christmas classic cheer athletics wildcats day 1

Last edited:
Reckless looks good, i feel like they need to step up their Stunting a little more but then again it is Small intl coed so what do i know , im sure they have a lot more in store
Love the transition into the handstand!
I know it's only Cali's second year having a level 6 team so I'm going to expected Louisville-style greatness, but I cannot stand when level 6 teams have pyramid transitions that are just 1-1-1, okay now we're going to pop up to a Swedish fall. It's so boring and uncreative to me (and Cali is not the only team guilty of this).

I know it's only Cali's second year having a level 6 team so I'm going to expected Louisville-style greatness, but I cannot stand when level 6 teams have pyramid transitions that are just 1-1-1, okay now we're going to pop up to a Swedish fall. It's so boring and uncreative to me (and Cali is not the only team guilty of this).

I remember being underwhelmed by the Sexy6 Routine when i saw it at the beginning of last season aswell but then they ended up globing at Worlds, so i won't even go there this time haha no but seriously i am missing some great stunts and pyramids, coed is a whole different level in international open than all girl but like i said , the division is also new and cali most probably will suprise me at worlds again :D

Back