All-Star December 2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is our Senior coed 3 that is getting a lot of buzz locally and you need to watch them! The routine is backwards and this year their theme is Hunger Games. It's a fun routine.

This is one of the best lower level routines ive seen so far ever! I will be following this team this year that is for sure!

This is our Senior coed 3 that is getting a lot of buzz locally and you need to watch them! The routine is backwards and this year their theme is Hunger Games. It's a fun routine.

This reminds me of our senior 2 all girl we took to NCA. They had braids, similar voiceovers, a couple of the same songs and the whistle at the end. It's such a fun routine I love another team doing a similar thing! :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I can't express how much I LOVED the SC3 Hunger Games routine!!! The skills were insane AND clean, flyers had pointed toes (thank you coaches and flyers), and I wasn't scared watching anything. I. LOVE. IT. Please keep posting videos of them throughout the season!! (Also, what gym is this?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't express how much I LOVED the SC3 Hunger Games routine!!! The skills were insane AND clean, flyers had pointed toes (thank you coaches and flyers), and I wasn't scared watching anything. I. LOVE. IT. Please keep posting videos of them throughout the season!! (Also, what gym is this?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CA Ventura I believe (I tend to get my Cali gyms mixed up for lower levels, so someone correct me if this is wrong)

This is the best SC3 routine I can recall ever seeing. Their technique and cleanliness is amazing!!! This is why I love looking at the lower level routines much more than all the level 5 routines!! Good job coaches and athletes!

Back