High School Del Val Cheer Program

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't recognize the name so it has since slipped my mind, but I do know it's a mother of a Phillipsburg HS cheerleader because one of the many arguments that was used to argue her hiring was that she has a conflict of interest because of that. (Which I don't buy, but that is neither here nor there...)

Was the name Terri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this strange. I just had an ad saying "Delaware Valley Regional High School District is seeking a HEAD CHEERLEADING COACH come up on my Facebook feed, sponsored by Hunterdon County and NJ.com. It was originally posted on July 5.

link to job. The ad also had a picture of the team. Head Cheerleading Coach at DELAWARE VALLEY REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL in FLEMINGTON | New Jersey Local Job Search with NJ.com
Maybe the woman mentioned as the new coach is only a sponsor or a temporary coach until a search could start?

Was the name Terri?

Google is my friend. Noreen Stansberry. http://www.dvrhs.org/cms/lib2/NJ01001243/Centricity/Domain/594/Minutes 06.20.16.pdf

Maybe the woman mentioned as the new coach is only a sponsor or a temporary coach until a search could start?

Maybe the woman just realized she stepped into deep doodoo and decided it would just be better to turn the job down? There are some very unhappy people at Del Val right now. The board meeting minutes are from 6/20 and the job posting is 6/26.

I honestly feel very bad for the seniors. What a mess.

Google is my friend. Noreen Stansberry. http://www.dvrhs.org/cms/lib2/NJ01001243/Centricity/Domain/594/Minutes 06.20.16.pdf

Maybe the woman just realized she stepped into deep doodoo and decided it would just be better to turn the job down? There are some very unhappy people at Del Val right now. The board meeting minutes are from 6/20 and the job posting is 6/26.

I honestly feel very bad for the seniors. What a mess.
On that sheet it says 0 years, did they just hire a coach with 0 years of cheer experience, or just no experience at Del Val?

Welp here y'all go!!
This woman has 2 daughters that are jrs.. They compete for phillipsburg, and she Has a son who plays football for phillipsburg

Here is where u will see the omg moment ...
Her husband ..( estranged) I hear
Was a the former AD at Del Val many years ago and AD at central and AD of the year while at mt.olive...
Nepotism runs deep y'all!
Believe that !

Woop woop
Well coach Kimi started her own program and took all
The girls with her! Good for
Her !

Woop woop
Well coach Kimi started her own program and took all
The girls with her! Good for
Her !

I wish her luck and I'm glad the girls can continue with their coach, but all star cheer is practically a different sport from HS Cheer. I feel for the girls not being able to compete under their school's name and we are already pretty dense with all star programs in this area.

I wish her luck and I'm glad the girls can continue with their coach, but all star cheer is practically a different sport from HS Cheer. I feel for the girls not being able to compete under their school's name and we are already pretty dense with all star programs in this area.

She isn't going all star! She started a cheer team for St. Peters Prep school they didn't have cheerleaders... So it will be HS cheer

She isn't going all star! She started a cheer team for St. Peters Prep school they didn't have cheerleaders... So it will be HS cheer

Are they all going to be attending St. Peter's, or are they able to compete for St. Peter's without attending the school because it's an all boys school?

Are they all going to be attending St. Peter's, or are they able to compete for St. Peter's without attending the school because it's an all boys school?

I assume bc it's all boys school they can compete
They will be cheering for their football team
Kimi is 1 smart coach !!

Back