All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2u54cbm.jpg

Trinity tada
But wait...this uni actually makes me have a GOOD feeling about Trinity....someone help me before it spreads!!! :eek:

i'm so sorry the picture is HUGE. i try to resize it but i doesn't work :p
btw, the right shoulder (front) and left shoulder (back) are covered (in case you wonder if it's some kind of straps, but it's not) it has white colors and it is supposed to be like feather or angel's wing :)

4D3CHEER! I know you didn't design it for me, but I'm gonna comment anyways because I'm putting off doing my math homework :) I think I'd like it better if you switched the front with the back. Just because I'm not a fan of when the name isn't on the front (Sorry old F5 uniform!). I like how the letters are placed in between the rhinestones and it gives me more of a front-ish feeling.

4D3CHEER! I know you didn't design it for me, but I'm gonna comment anyways because I'm putting off doing my math homework :) I think I'd like it better if you switched the front with the back. Just because I'm not a fan of when the name isn't on the front (Sorry old F5 uniform!). I like how the letters are placed in between the rhinestones and it gives me more of a front-ish feeling.
i will accept all comments and also critiques for my design :) i think you're quite right. after seeing it like five times, i get feeling that the back should be the front. by the way, thanks for your input to my design! i really appreciate it :)

Back