All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love these designs so much! I posted this before but now I can't find it since the board's went Down.. my coach already has a design for our new Kits but I'd love to see what you guys come up with,u team is 'Falcons' and our colours are yellow black and white, this is our current design:
havudaqu.jpg

we are going subliminated.y uniform designs are terrible, I'd love to see what you guys come up with :D
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
this designs are not that terrible :) it just needs more modification and re-design (especially for the top). alright, let's see what i can do for you. i will post it tomorrow, wish me luck! :D

I love these designs so much! I posted this before but now I can't find it since the board's went Down.. my coach already has a design for our new Kits but I'd love to see what you guys come up with,u team is 'Falcons' and our colours are yellow black and white, this is our current design:
havudaqu.jpg

we are going subliminated.y uniform designs are terrible, I'd love to see what you guys come up with :D
Wait, you don't like these? I think they look kind of cool! I guess I'd have to see them in real life to really judge it though. The only thing I'd change is making the "falcons" white or black so it doesn't blend in with the yellow stripes. I love the big falcon on the shoulder!!

Wait, you don't like these? I think they look kind of cool! I guess I'd have to see them in real life to really judge it though. The only thing I'd change is making the "falcons" white or black so it doesn't blend in with the yellow stripes. I love the big falcon on the shoulder!!
I do really like its one my coach designed not me, these are the ones we're getting :) I just wondered if anyone could tweak it for more wow before its ordered, this will be our first proper allstar style kit, and my last :(

I do really like its one my coach designed not me, these are the ones we're getting :) I just wondered if anyone could tweak it for more wow before its ordered, this will be our first proper allstar style kit, and my last :(

Yay, I'm glad your getting them. I think they look awesome :) If you guys want some more "wow" then add rhinestones!

I spent the afternoon designing new uniforms for my college team based of a picture my sister sent me. We're trying to decide which ones to send to our coach. Anyone want to help and let me know which are your favorites?

The top rows have turtle neck body suits and the bottom row is the same thing with a v-neck bodysuit! Click on the picture so you can actually see it better lol

I'm sorry there are so many. I just wanted to try as many options as possible and it was super easy to just switch the colors.

1fcn12.jpg

x2j8k8.jpg

2in5fk.jpg

26288rn.jpg

I have no life...I know.

I spent the afternoon designing new uniforms for my college team based of a picture my sister sent me. We're trying to decide which ones to send to our coach. Anyone want to help and let me know which are your favorites?

The top rows have turtle neck body suits and the bottom row is the same thing with a v-neck bodysuit! Click on the picture so you can actually see it better lol

I'm sorry there are so many. I just wanted to try as many options as possible and it was super easy to just switch the colors.

1fcn12.jpg

x2j8k8.jpg

2in5fk.jpg

26288rn.jpg

I have no life...I know.
wow that's A LOT of designs! :D hey, this is the life! the life of fabulous designer! don't ever said that you have no life just because you spend all your time designing, girl! :D btw, i like 4, 17, 22, 25, 30, 33, 42, 47, 59, 68, 74, and 78 :)

Anna-grace i just finished it! i hope you like it :)
this is the front
528161_3771621827585_574002858_n.jpg

this is the back
598375_3771622627605_1208336568_n.jpg

you can change 'FA' on the back with 'FC'. i didn't realize that you gym was Falcon Cheer, not Falcon Allstars (sorry). i also hope that you don't mind that i make this half top (instead of full top) because in my opinion, sublimated uniform will be look more beautiful and stylish if it's half top. however, this design is versatile. you can make it full top by adding more details or colors between the top and skirt.

Anna-grace i just finished it! i hope you like it :)
this is the front
528161_3771621827585_574002858_n.jpg

this is the back
598375_3771622627605_1208336568_n.jpg

you can change 'FA' on the back with 'FC'. i didn't realize that you gym was Falcon Cheer, not Falcon Allstars (sorry). i also hope that you don't mind that i make this half top (instead of full top) because in my opinion, sublimated uniform will be look more beautiful and stylish if it's half top. however, this design is versatile. you can make it full top by adding more details or colors between the top and skirt.
I love the back! thank you!

Back