All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

this is my design for F5's new uni (if they are the team in LAG division who will get new uni :D )
this is the front
44349_3750873548891_1752198579_n.jpg

this is the back
485326_3750875148931_1304285041_n.jpg

i am still working at ca panthers design. maybe i'll post it tomorrow :)

i just finished my design for Panthers' new uni :) (if they are the team who will get new uni)
this is the front
72665_3754598322008_1352513352_n.jpg

this is the back
285332_3754606522213_1516386090_n.jpg

on the front, the left shoulder is cut out. the same thing goes to the back. i want to make this uni still looking athletic because Cheer Athletic is known for that uni style. because Panthers' for last three years has worn black uni, i want to see them coming back to white uni (just like in 06-07 season until 09-10 season). However, i still add that black flavor by making the gradient and combination of black and white colors. blue could be used for CA's logo on the shoulder.

1413487.png

experimenting with a cheer extreme full top...
hope you like it! i'm open to critique so fire away!
The colour is coming up blue in the picture but its supposed to be teal:rolleyes:
I love love love this (which is shocking considering I usually hate full tops). It's clean, athletic & has just enough bling to make me love it. Snaps and claps for you

Hey everyone! Some of the uniforms on here are great! I'm terrible at designing and wondering if anyone would be kind enough to put together some designs for me? We're a new club so don't really have any requirements in terms of full or half length tops etc, just interested in seeing anything you can come up with!

Team colors are Black, White/Silver and Royal Blue. Logo is just an 'A'

Thanks!

Hey everyone! Some of the uniforms on here are great! I'm terrible at designing and wondering if anyone would be kind enough to put together some designs for me? We're a new club so don't really have any requirements in terms of full or half length tops etc, just interested in seeing anything you can come up with!

Team colors are Black, White/Silver and Royal Blue. Logo is just an 'A'

Thanks!
ok, i'll try to design it. let see what i can do for you :) it's design time! :D

I love these designs so much! I posted this before but now I can't find it since the board's went Down.. my coach already has a design for our new Kits but I'd love to see what you guys come up with,u team is 'Falcons' and our colours are yellow black and white, this is our current design:
havudaqu.jpg

we are going subliminated.y uniform designs are terrible, I'd love to see what you guys come up with :D
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back