All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

xshannerzx
flipsuni_zps54bc5e9c.png

The pink from the front continues down the sides and then onto the skirt... star on the back is a cutout, or it could be a blinged star. The "rockstar" is blinged and the back of the skirt and arms are blinged just like the front. Logo could be rhinestones on top of the navy blue, but that was too much work for a school night :)
ETA: I have another one in my brain but I'll do it on another day when I don't have a game!

of course! I ran out of ideas after a while hah:)
ok thanks! first of all, it would be best if you invert the "rockstarz" font on sleeve so everyone could read it easier from up to the bottom. then, you could add more that red stars on top and skirt. i understand that more is less but sometimes we need some extra blings in our life right? ;) btw, i love Flipz font is fully-rhinestoned :) for the back, i just love the hole (circle) you made. if i were you, i would add more rhinestone around that circle :) overall, i could see a cheerleader would wear this. great job! :D

How do you do the ombre kind of effect? I have Sketch book express. I really want to try it on this uniform im designing
You mean where it fades from one color to another? I use photoshop and the gradient tool does that. I don't know how sketch book express works but see if they have a gradient tool. You choose your colors and then it does the blending for you. You can change the shape and angle of it too.

xshannerzx
flipsuni_zps54bc5e9c.png

The pink from the front continues down the sides and then onto the skirt... star on the back is a cutout, or it could be a blinged star. The "rockstar" is blinged and the back of the skirt and arms are blinged just like the front. Logo could be rhinestones on top of the navy blue, but that was too much work for a school night :)
ETA: I have another one in my brain but I'll do it on another day when I don't have a game!
i like your design a lot. i also like the fact that you give more option to client to improve the original design without losing the beauty of design itself. if i were the client (because it's obviously you didn't design this for me hehe :D ), i would like if the sleeve has the rhinestones which are put in some kind of pattern through the shoulder. it's better also if the star on the back is a cutout because it would give more cool effect to this uni. i would like to change the font style of rockstarz (more bold and bigger). i think it's better if the font is put between the color of red and white on the back of uni. overall, it's great design and you should be proud with yourself :)

Back