OT Diet Diaries

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I Started Dieting In End Of February/Beginning Of March:
-I Counted My Calories, Having Only 1300 Calories A Day.
-Exercised 2x A Week
-Practice 3x A Week
-No Soft Drinks ( Mainly Water )
-Instead Of Chocolate And Ice Cream As Sweets I Had Yogurt (Yoplait Lite)

Ive Lost 20 lbs!

congrats! that's a big accomplishment!

jennabeanbaby said:
I Started Dieting In End Of February/Beginning Of March:
-I Counted My Calories, Having Only 1300 Calories A Day.
-Exercised 2x A Week
-Practice 3x A Week
-No Soft Drinks ( Mainly Water )
-Instead Of Chocolate And Ice Cream As Sweets I Had Yogurt (Yoplait Lite)

Ive Lost 20 lbs!

Thats awesome! Congratulations! :)

To all the pasta addicts out there: there is a god. And on the 7th day, God made spaghetti made from tofu.

But really lol. My mom and I discovered it last week. You can get the noodles at your regular grocery store in the tofu section and they are...get ready...TWENTY CALORIES PER SERVING!!! The texture isn't exactly like regular noodles - it's more along the lines of ramen noodles - but when it's only 20 calories per serving, that's a sacrifice that is easy to make. You can have an entire plate of spaghetti w/ alfredo sauce for 130 calories!!

F!ERCE said:
To all the pasta addicts out there: there is a god. And on the 7th day, God made spaghetti made from tofu.

But really lol. My mom and I discovered it last week. You can get the noodles at your regular grocery store in the tofu section and they are...get ready...TWENTY CALORIES PER SERVING!!! The texture isn't exactly like regular noodles - it's more along the lines of ramen noodles - but when it's only 20 calories per serving, that's a sacrifice that is easy to make. You can have an entire plate of spaghetti w/ alfredo sauce for 130 calories!!

This. Is. Awesome.

Is it the shirataki noodles? I bought some the other day but haven't tried it yet. Did you just use regular sauce, from a jar?

Is it the shirataki noodles? I bought some the other day but haven't tried it yet. Did you just use regular sauce, from a jar?

Yep! That's what they are :) Ummm yeah, just regular sauce haha. Or you can buy a bag of ramen and throw out the noodles and use the seasoning pack from that! Cheap. lol

Yep! That's what they are :) Ummm yeah, just regular sauce haha. Or you can buy a bag of ramen and throw out the noodles and use the seasoning pack from that! Cheap. lol
Just be careful with those seasoning packets and only use half! The amount of sodium in there could KILL you..

motivation is half the problem i promise..the best thing you can do is get a friend to work out with! after you work out write down how amazing you feel and then look at that when you feel like you don't wanna work out. no excuse for not having a gym either..youtube and fitness magazines have tons of workouts you can do at home! :)

So I'm not going to change alot of the foods I eat but I have been trying to eat in portion control and I just found some workout vids on youtube that you only do for a couple minutes and I already lift weights everyday because I have it as a class and then I tumble twice a week. :) So hopefully by eating less and working out a little more thanks to youtube hopefully I will be on track for worlds <3

If you have Netflix, you get get a lot of workout vids on there, too :)

I've been bad on my diet for the past two weeks. Oops. But now my brother and I are in a "Biggest Loser" competition so...you know, gotta beat him. Motivation!

LOVE this thread.. I'm usually SO good about eating then I go and ruin it by eating a whole thing of pringles, sooo I just printed out some pictures of the Victoria's Secret bathing suits I want (models wearing them) as my motivation.

I found a good way to motivate myself and keep myself on track: just say to yourself, "how am I gonna feel after I eat this?" or "what is this really gonna do for me?"

I found a good way to motivate myself and keep myself on track: just say to yourself, "how am I gonna feel after I eat this?" or "what is this really gonna do for me?"

hah, i do the same thing.

and, i've found a new yummy breakfast- boca vegan burgers! it's only 100 calories. i'll usually just eat an apple, but the veggie patty kept me really full. i figure others could use it as an alternative to sausage/bacon. i bet it would be really yummy scrambled in with eggs!

Back