All-Star Discuss The Rules: Large To 30

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never thought of them as "leftovers". What if one of these extras can throw a fabulous tumbling pass? They may be left out of the stunts because of this, not because they aren't worthy of being involved in the stunt. There are many ways to use 30 athletes. I don't consider 2 extra as leftovers. It would all be choreographed into the routine, no need to feel left out.

Actually no. At some point in the routine 2 girls are required til take a knee in the front of the floor to point out worthlessness.

What if you have 30 totally rockin true level five athletes. They team is full of double fulling, tick tick tick tocking, 1 1/2 full upping, beast basing athletes together? Who's the leftover??????

30 will find its way and no one will be leftover.

I don't think number of teams in a division will increase by a large percent within one or two years. Do you?

no, but my 401k isnt supposed to pay out until i retire either. the point isnt instant gratification, its to lay the groundwork FOR large gains later.

3o athletes might make teams more competitive as a whole. Most big gyms aren't lacking in athletes, but sometimes finding 36 girls/boys who are trully level 3 or 4 or 5 is difficult. 30 would be an easier number to satisfy.

Most of the 'best' rules wont show much gain for a year or two. It will take us that long to figure out how exactly to use them.

Hey, with the new emphasis on singleman stunting maybe there will be 11 of them up in the air once again if you give them a few years! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the bessed!

i usually just hope for the best :)

Hey, with the new emphasis on singleman stunting maybe there will be 11 of them up in the air once again if you give them a few years! Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the bessed!

I'm pretty sure, for safety reasons, the USASF will require a spotter for a while.

Back