All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cool! I'll just fast forward to the competition. The only reason I looked forward to the episode was to see them actually competing. Thanks!
That's the only reason why I put it on. I just wish that they would have showed the routine in its entirety. I can't have an opinion on whether they are good are bad if the whole routine wasn't shown.

Lol at the competition they went to!!!

You are going to fly that far for that crap...

Only 2 teams that went to that entire competition got 2nd that day... Every other team that went got 1st!

This is nothing wrong with the locals going to this comp because it was early in the season and to get on the mat but there was a lot of other comps closer that would of been more of a showing then that.

Completely ridiculous!!!!!! I can't wait till we compete against them at WSA in Feb in small youth 2.. I hope this show lasts that long !!
I have to agree with you on this one. I'd be pizzzed-off to go that far for some rinky-dink comp. However, I have to think that many EP's probably turned them down filming at their comps. Maybe that's why they went to such a small comp.

I have to agree with you on this one. I'd be pizzzed-off to go that far for some rinky-dink comp. However, I have to think that many EP's probably turned them down filming at their comps. Maybe that's why they went to such a small comp.
I am friends with Alisha on facebook and that is exactly why they went there. This is a gym that has never been out of AR, but flew a Youth 2 to Chicago, because very few EP would allow filming at their competitions.

I am friends with Alisha on facebook and that is exactly why they went there. This is a gym that has never been out of AR, but flew a Youth 2 to Chicago, because very few EP would allow filming at their competitions.

Maybe it's different because of production...

But Athletics and NCA allowed the twinkles documentary to be filmed

And didn't other big comps allow CJA to be filmed for their show?

Sure, but those are well-respected gyms who hadn't already made a mockery of all-star cheerleading.

And yes, I saw filming for CJA at two of the largest competitions in New England last year.

Or maybe they went because the competition wanted the publicity of having the "Cheer Perfection" crew there and managed to cut some kind of deal with the gym?

Isn't it the same competition company that flew and paid for top gun to travel to Wisconsin Dells to compete for a worlds bid? Sounds like they are all over the publicity.

Xtreme Spirit is a rinky dink EP and doesn 't ever really draw in much competition. We compete with them often (it befuddles me as to why) and there is never much, if any competition. I mean that as in number of teams, not the talent.

We were at this particular competition, it was very early in the season, I believe the last weekend in September if I recall right, and we didn't even compete against anyone. It always feels like such a waste of time and it's always the same 5-6 teams.

they filmed twinkles backstage at NCA but i think they (StarLedger?) said the actual performance footage used was VarsityTV's. they weren't allowed to film them on the floor.

Isn't it the same competition company that flew and paid for top gun to travel to Wisconsin Dells to compete for a worlds bid? Sounds like they are all over the publicity.

ChiCheerMom is right, they are rinky dink. But you're also right - they are the EP that flew top gun in. It was for Kalahari I think, which is a larger comp for them. I can't stand them - the few comps of theirs we went to we're awful (both my CPs won, but they're sooooooooo unorganized and just uuuugggghhhhh!) I'm not surprised to see them on TLC.

ChiCheerMom is right, they are rinky dink. But you're also right - they are the EP that flew top gun in. It was for Kalahari I think, which is a larger comp for them. I can't stand them - the few comps of theirs we went to we're awful (both my CPs won, but they're sooooooooo unorganized and just uuuugggghhhhh!) I'm not surprised to see them on TLC.

Meh, we've been to Xtreme Spirit comps in the past. Not the best comps I've ever been to, not the worst. Just kinda there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I'm curious how their out of state comps are. I wonder if they have that weird Jammin' Joe guy. He skeeves me out.

Back