All-Star Do You Have An Pictures/gifs Of Any Of Your Cheer Injuries?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

25qb3g5.jpg

While practicing full twisting layout baskets, my left base caught me in some kind of way that made me bite his forehead. And then there was an awful lot of blood, a huge wound on his forehead and I missed over half of my tooth. What the picture doesn't show is how much of the tooth actually broke away as most of it just brittled later. And my tongue hides a lip that looks pretty similar to Jule's.

that would be the lower arm, so the ulna and radius
Yep...that's what it is. It was so freaky looking. Her arm looked like an S. When my husband took her in the ER, he said people would look at her and get this look on their face and cover their eyes and look away.

Yep...that's what it is. It was so freaky looking. Her arm looked like an S. When my husband took her in the ER, he said people would look at her and get this look on their face and cover their eyes and look away.
i bet! looking at the xray made me pretty queasy!

I remember when Cass did that! That X-ray still makes me cringe

Oh here's another one I forgot. Not a serious injury (just made my face look funny :p) - kicked in the mouth from a double-down gone wrong (flyers - keep those legs squeezed together!) - was like a fly-kick to the mouth! :S

(Excuse my gross face - after training & no makeup)

95yeli.jpg

2wp6jvb.jpg

i broke my right middle finger twice in less than a year.. (may 2011 & march 2012)
35i15j8.jpg

this is what my middle finger looks like now after doing it twice
a5bx0.jpg

that's what it looked like the day after i broke it the 2nd time compared to my left middle finger

My ankle that I just recently broke 2 months back... this is a really high quality 3-D shot of it taken by a cat scan. It was used to determine whether or not I would get surgery. Fortunately, since the break didn't go to the joint and the growth plate, I didn't need it.
photo.jpg

thankfully it is healed now! i wrap my fingers together every time i tumble. by the way, i forgot to mention that both times i broke it by doing a back handspring
Makes me kinda scared to do a back handspring or really anything with all these injuries..... :confused:

Back