All-Star Do You Remember When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i remember probably back in i wanna say 2003, when we started a pyramid on the ground, as in the flyers stood on our hands and we lifted them up all the way up to fulls, we also made that pyramid move. it was the biggest deal ever come our first big competition. and i think it was the sole reason we won first and went to regionals, and then one first again and went to nationals. we also had a few groups who did ground up scorpions during that year.
as a base i wanted to die, lol. i cant remember how many times i took a foot to the face or throat when learning those stunts.

Were there really cassette tapes in '05/06? We had what looked like an old school boom box, but it only played CD's.....Wow! with CD's being out since the early 90, where did she find a cassette with cheer mixes and a cassette player?
My coach was very old school. She still had her stuff from way back when. She said as long as it still worked, she didn't see the need to upgrade. It took a silent routine practice one time for her to finally realize the whole point of CD's. (taped stop working in the middle of practice)

Sequin bloomers. Soffes. Ribbons. Actual cheers.

Also every uniform was a "catalog" uniform which were most definitely made of polyester and nylon, and you had 5 fonts to choose from for your team name.
I'm pretty sure I still have scars from my sequin kick pants.

Latest posts

Back