All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large senior 3 top 3:
1. Cali
2. Cheergyms.com
3. Cheerforce
I don't know the rest. I was off in my own world during awards. But if someone could post the rest that would be wonderful :)
Small senior 3 all I know is that Cheergyms.com won.

Literally just watched PCM Small Coed 5 again, my god, they are it! Putting money on it, they stick tomorrow, they win, they're phenomenal!!! Go and look at their video it's on their Facebook!
why thank you ...they performed their hearts out both days im glad someone besides me see their hard work pay off ....i mean i know how hard they work ...we get to practice with them .... but im glad it paid off for these kids .... theyre just gunna hit the gym and go harder then ever .... watch out for them ...wouldnt be surprised if they came home from cheersport with a paid

I think it's BS that people always say orange top gun Brandon and so forth will win worlds but the second one person says cali will win it's like they were better last year and more crap WTF do they have to do to get excepted it's annoying what the hellllllll do you want them to do like honestly triple ups 20 thousand tic tocs like what???? they get better every single year and they kill at comps but yet thats just not good enough for u people
when it comes down to it though it doesnt matter what is good enough for any of us ...its who ever is on the judging panel at worlds..... once you do your job and hit your routine....its out of your hands...nothing more you can do about it ....

I agree. Thay looked great. Sooo much better than the last time I saw them
thank you ... we worked very hard since San Jose... we know this is just a stepping stone for our team and we r humble about our achievements and we are aware of the work we need to do to get where we want to be ....

Back