All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was also confused on some placements i know that in the small 4.2 divison cali dropped 2 stunts and had a few bobbles and power only dropped one stunt but hit everything else. power was behind by a point day one but i feel that they should have won. they ended up losing by .05 but oh well congrats to cali. does anyone have a video of desert elite small coed i had to miss the small coed divison second day =/

Yeah and I don't understand how those results came to happen because cheergyms was in 6th the first day with drops, and PCM and Cheerforce tied for second with stuck routines, only a point behind CA.
Second day comes along and cheerforce and PCM stick again, cheerforce with only half point deduction, and CA win a dropped stunt, and then when awards come around, PCM gets FOURTH, Cheeforce THRID, cheergyms SECOND and CALI STILL GOT FIRST?
Everybody was a bit confused.. And stuff like that happened in a few divisions.. It's just a little weird.

Congrats to PCM for their paid!!
And congrats to Nfinity and inspire on the ultimate showdown last night!
Day one Cheergyms didn't have a drop. We had a touchdown and a bobble. 1.5 points in deductions.
I'm totally with you though. I didn't expect the standings to be how they were. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments on our program this weekend. We are truly amazed at what our kids & coaches have accomplished. This is our very first paid bid to worlds and we will not ever forget this moment. Our first year international teams did great and our athletes now have that fire for more. At the awards there were many teams supporting eachother (even rivals). I came to think that maybe these kids finally see that we are all here for the love of this sport and for the same goals. PCM will be headed off to more bid competitions this month (Cheersport Nationals & JAMZ) and we hope we add more to the paid bid list. PCM4LIFE<3

There were two small senior 3 divisions! I believe Cheergyms won B and PCM won A? Congrats to PCM :)

Desert Elite Mavericks won A. PCM and Cheergyms were both in B. They anounced cheergyms as winning but PCM found an error on the score sheet and they really should have won so They got a banner also :)

Thank you everyone for the kind comments on our program this weekend. We are truly amazed at what our kids & coaches have accomplished. This is our very first paid bid to worlds and we will not ever forget this moment. Our first year international teams did great and our athletes now have that fire for more. At the awards there were many teams supporting eachother (even rivals). I came to think that maybe these kids finally see that we are all here for the love of this sport and for the same goals. PCM will be headed off to more bid competitions this month (Cheersport Nationals & JAMZ) and we hope we add more to the paid bid list. PCM4LIFE<3
what teams are attending Jamz?

Desert Elite Mavericks won A. PCM and Cheergyms were both in B. They anounced cheergyms as winning but PCM found an error on the score sheet and they really should have won so They got a banner also :)
Oh got it. Thank you for clarifying.

what teams are attending Jamz?

All level 5 teams will be attending.
all other teams from level 1-4 (except Sm Sr. 3, Lg Sr coed 3, Sm coed 4, Jr 4)
Those teams will be attending Cheersport Nationals in Georgia
we will also have our new Prodigy teams attending

I dont now how we are going to get through this weekend with 25 teams. I will probably be feeling like I do today with no voice and a bad cheer hangover :(

Latest posts

Back