All-Star Duel In The Desert Feb 2012 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large senior 3 top 3:
1. Cali
2. Cheergyms.com
3. Cheerforce
I don't know the rest. I was off in my own world during awards. But if someone could post the rest that would be wonderful :)
Small senior 3 all I know is that Cheergyms.com won.
Pretty sure PCM Enchanted won small senior 3!

Large senior 3 top 3:
1. Cali
2. Cheergyms.com
3. Cheerforce
I don't know the rest. I was off in my own world during awards. But if someone could post the rest that would be wonderful :)
Small senior 3 all I know is that Cheergyms.com won.

Yeah and I don't understand how those results came to happen because cheergyms was in 6th the first day with drops, and PCM and Cheerforce tied for second with stuck routines, only a point behind CA.
Second day comes along and cheerforce and PCM stick again, cheerforce with only half point deduction, and CA win a dropped stunt, and then when awards come around, PCM gets FOURTH, Cheeforce THRID, cheergyms SECOND and CALI STILL GOT FIRST?
Everybody was a bit confused.. And stuff like that happened in a few divisions.. It's just a little weird.

Congrats to PCM for their paid!!
And congrats to Nfinity and inspire on the ultimate showdown last night!

Yeah and I don't understand how those results came to happen because cheergyms was in 6th the first day with drops, and PCM and Cheerforce tied for second with stuck routines, only a point behind CA.
Second day comes along and cheerforce and PCM stick again, cheerforce with only half point deduction, and CA win a dropped stunt, and then when awards come around, PCM gets FOURTH, Cheeforce THRID, cheergyms SECOND and CALI STILL GOT FIRST?
Everybody was a bit confused.. And stuff like that happened in a few divisions.. It's just a little weird.

Congrats to PCM for their paid!!
And congrats to Nfinity and inspire on the ultimate showdown last night!
Our coach caught an error on the score sheet, PCM ended up bringing home the CHAMPION banner.

The “Paid Bid” includes:
All teams awarded a “Paid” bid will be awarded, by the sponsoring event
producer, up to a maximum of $650 times the number of athletes on the
floor where the bid was awarded, plus two coaches. For example, a
team receiving a bid that had 31 athletes on the floor plus two coaches
will be awarded up to $21,450.

The announcer just said "and the 1st $25k award goes to" that's a BIG difference

Back