All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so sorry! I thought you had finished watching. But keep watching, it's just really creepy up until the end.
It's totally fine!
It just makes me sad... I mean she probably feels so embarrassed. I don't think she really realized what she was doing until he was there and she kind of had to face what she was doing.
It's not so creepy anymore but I think that w/o knowing her life and confronting her, I (if it were me) would have just thought she was psycho or evil. That's the thing about these situations. It comes across as someone trying to hurt you... But they probably aren't trying to hurt you... They're trying to fill holes in their lives.
Im not saying that its okay, or trying to excuse their actions, but I think people need to try to understand and help the people... Instead of being cruel. People need support (Not directed to anyone in particular. Just in general, something I think needs to be fixed in society.)

It's totally fine!
It just makes me sad... I mean she probably feels so embarrassed. I don't think she really realized what she was doing until he was there and she kind of had to face what she was doing.
It's not so creepy anymore but I think that w/o knowing her life and confronting her, I (if it were me) would have just thought she was psycho or evil. That's the thing about these situations. It comes across as someone trying to hurt you... But they probably aren't trying to hurt you... They're trying to fill holes in their lives.
Im not saying that its okay, or trying to excuse their actions, but I think people need to try to understand and help the people... Instead of being cruel. People need support (Not directed to anyone in particular. Just in general, something I think needs to be fixed in society.)
Social media and the ability to remain anonymous from behind a computer screen to present yourself anyway you want (whether true, half true or completely false) without any real repercussions has changed society on the whole.

Question about the Nicole girl and fiercesport twitter...yesterday fiercesport tweeted at Kelsey Rule's mom about how she was a person who made her 2012 year or whatever and Kelsey's mom retweeted it I think. So does that mean that she (mom) actually knows who Nicole/Fiercesport is? Does she (Nicole/fiercesport) actually have some kind of connection to WC, or has she just been talking to Kelsey's mom through twitter and have her fooled as well?

Part of me feels sad and part of me mad. They know they are lying. It just seems to have become so normal now that its hard to feel sympathy when someone is caught ..when others don't feel the need to lie. If that makes sense.

Question about the Nicole girl and fiercesport twitter...yesterday fiercesport tweeted at Kelsey Rule's mom about how she was a person who made her 2012 year or whatever and Kelsey's mom retweeted it I think. So does that mean that she (mom) actually knows who Nicole/Fiercesport is? Does she (Nicole/fiercesport) actually have some kind of connection to WC, or has she just been talking to Kelsey's mom through twitter and have her fooled as well?
I saw that too! The fiercesport account also tweeted to another shooting star and her mom tonight and the mom replied. I also saw the Nicolle_says tweeting to another shooting star who replied like they were friends not that long ago so I am also confused.

hate to change the topic, but..im reading the first fake social networking thread, and there was a link to a fake erica G's mom, and i clicked it...Its now fake Alex Ochoa, a "ca cheetah".....Friends with Jamie Monty...uhm what?
Alex Ochoa | Facebook

hate to change the topic, but..im reading the first fake social networking thread, and there was a link to a fake erica G's mom, and i clicked it...Its now fake Alex Ochoa, a "ca cheetah".....Friends with Jamie Monty...uhm what?
Alex Ochoa | Facebook
i automatically thought of Ellen Ochoa, first female Hispanic astronaut. Why do I know this? It was on our Spanish final.
Alright, back to fake profiles...

I think fake profiles are just wrong. Most of them are made to bully people and they're pretending they're someone they're not. Last year a girl I had used to be friends with made a fake profile and even got a fake texting app on her phone with a fake number continuously bullied me to the point where I wanted to kill myself. It was already a rough time in my life and I was going through a breakup with a long term boyfriend and I lost a bunch of so called "friends" from awful rumours that were spread about me and honestly getting texts every night from a random # saying "you should just kill yourself already nobody would care anyways" etc was awful and ruined my self confidence. It all started with a fake profile pretending to be someone they're not and that's why all of these people making them just plain disgusts me. The people doing all of this need serious help whether its a therapist or even getting all of their access to any type of social media taken away. It's absolutely pathetic that people feel the need to hide behind a computer screen.

I think fake profiles are just wrong. Most of them are made to bully people and they're pretending they're someone they're not. Last year a girl I had used to be friends with made a fake profile and even got a fake texting app on her phone with a fake number continuously bullied me to the point where I wanted to kill myself. It was already a rough time in my life and I was going through a breakup with a long term boyfriend and I lost a bunch of so called "friends" from awful rumours that were spread about me and honestly getting texts every night from a random # saying "you should just kill yourself already nobody would care anyways" etc was awful and ruined my self confidence. It all started with a fake profile pretending to be someone they're not and that's why all of these people making them just plain disgusts me. The people doing all of this need serious help whether its a therapist or even getting all of their access to any type of social media taken away. It's absolutely pathetic that people feel the need to hide behind a computer screen.
i want to shimmy this a million times. oh my gosh, this is sad how often it happens...I kinda wish i could speak what im thinking, but its harsh to most. basically, people are awful. and often feel the need to belittle others, but karma will always bite them in the butt. Sorry it happened to you though ):

i want to shimmy this a million times. oh my gosh, this is sad how often it happens...I kinda wish i could speak what im thinking, but its harsh to most. basically, people are awful. and often feel the need to belittle others, but karma will always bite them in the butt. Sorry it happened to you though ):
It's fine and I'm over it now. I won't ever forgive the girl who did it to me and I don't easily trust people anymore. Most of the people that ask you what is wrong don't actually care, they're just nosy. My mom realized that i was depressed and took me to therapy and it really helped. For as long as I refused to go, I wish I would have gone sooner. It helped so much.

I think there are two reasons why people create fake profiles. One of them, like SmileyRyleigh said was to hide behind electronics and bully people. Another reason, is because people are lonely and want to have friends. They're usually bullied in their real life and then see all of these beautiful and talented cheerleaders that have thousands of followers and facebook friends and think to themselves "I bet people would like me or would't pick on me if I looked like her/could tumble like him" So they pretend to be other people or create a fake persona to get people to like them. It's much easier to have people like you online than it is in person. And if/when they get called out, it's a much easier escape to disappear into the unknown than it would be in real life. I'm sure some of them don't have intentions to hurt people, but lies start to get bigger and can only be covered up by more lies, and then it eventually blows up in their face.
I'm not condoning their actions, or saying what they do is healthy, but I understand it and it saddens me that they resort to such ways to make friends.

This breaks my heart. I was bullied, on a similar level, but anonomously and people say things as if they were me. I also went to a therapist. I wish I could hug you. No one should ever be treated that way, for whatever reason.

This breaks my heart. I was bullied, on a similar level, but anonomously and people say things as if they were me. I also went to a therapist. I wish I could hug you. No one should ever be treated that way, for whatever reason.
I'm sorry it happened to you too... It just disgusts me that people do that. Like how do they find pushing someone to attempt suicide funny or okay by any means? It's wrong and the people that do it need serious help...

I'm sorry it happened to you too... It just disgusts me that people do that. Like how do they find pushing someone to attempt suicide funny or okay by any means? It's wrong and the people that do it need serious help...

I was taught that being mean won't make someone feel better about themselves in the long run, and that jealousy fuels a lot of actions.

I saw that too! The fiercesport account also tweeted to another shooting star and her mom tonight and the mom replied. I also saw the Nicolle_says tweeting to another shooting star who replied like they were friends not that long ago so I am also confused.

Not sure, but it's easy to be "friends" with people on twitter. Just a few DM's and a few tags and you're friends.

Back