All-Star Fame Newest Expansion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am also going to be running Fame South with Dywon. We are so excited. And yes he is DEF staying at beach, as well as heading up this expansion. We are just trying to spread out so that everyone who chooses to cheer at Fame has a location near them to go to. We aren't trying to take kids from other programs. Just want to provide a great place for the kids to be. Stay tuned.....there are plans already for at least one more location. Wont say where yet but heres a hint. It will take the term SOUTH quite literally :) Being a part of Fame is really incomparable. I have been with other gyms in the past and nothing is like FAME!! Its truly a family and wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. Dywon and I can't wait.

I am also going to be running Fame South with Dywon. We are so excited. And yes he is DEF staying at beach, as well as heading up this expansion. We are just trying to spread out so that everyone who chooses to cheer at Fame has a location near them to go to. We aren't trying to take kids from other programs. Just want to provide a great place for the kids to be. Stay tuned.....there are plans already for at least one more location. Wont say where yet but heres a hint. It will take the term SOUTH quite literally :) Being a part of Fame is really incomparable. I have been with other gyms in the past and nothing is like FAME!! Its truly a family and wouldn't wanna be anywhere else. Dywon and I can't wait.
Do you want to expand east, like really EAST??? Go on, you know you want to ;)

Back