Music Slapfire Music Mixing Tips

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where are the vocal samples for voice overs on the slapfire website?

They are coming! We've got them recorded, I just need some time to process and post them. Playing catch up right now Nate! Plus, be on the lookout, we've got T-Pain style custom voice overs, along with our Jersey Accent and Rock Voice Styles! Innovating the public access to High Quality Cheer Music Toolz!

They are coming! We've got them recorded, I just need some time to process and post them. Playing catch up right now Nate! Plus, be on the lookout, we've got T-Pain style custom voice overs, along with our Jersey Accent and Rock Voice Styles! Innovating the public access to High Quality Cheer Music Toolz!

By the way your website isn´t right, you can´t go over the menu bar to the vocals directly. You have to click store and then choose the way u wanna go. This should be fix.

Awesome - can I order VOs now, or should I wait a little bit?

You can go ahead and order. We're all caught up. Our site is going to be finished soon and we'll have all oinks fixed along with all of the demos. Crazy first season so far and it's only July! LOL..... WOW!

I feel like this is an overlooked question(or maybe its a dumb one lol)...where is the best place to get music from for mixing?

we use a variety of websites including btjunkie.org and mrtzcmp3.net but there's a plethora of options out there!

you can apply now! There's a waiting list put in place, and that's the best way to secure your spot for next semester or if someone drops out you'll be in this semester!
Is this semester still set to start today?? Should we be receiving an email or something?

you can apply now! There's a waiting list put in place, and that's the best way to secure your spot for next semester or if someone drops out you'll be in this semester!
ok thanks! when will the next semester be do you think?

I have a question about tempos of songs..when you have a song that has an original tempo that is really fast, like the song "welcome to the show" by Britt Nicole for example, how do you keep it from sounding all broken up and distorted?

Back