All-Star Famous Athletics Has Closed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is the 2nd time that I have heard someone mention Ernie going to ICE. I actually think it was right before worlds that someone said something about it and I remember posting that it made me sad. How awkward is it that he is like "wait...what" <(anyone who has seen Sh!t Sorority Girls Say will understand that and say it in their head).

The worst part is...if he hasn't made a decision yet on whether he is going to leave or not, he doesn't even get to tell his kids. Someone from ICE outed this on the boards before worlds...and here it is again

What is a "training facitily" that doesn't offer allstars? Does she mean like a gymnastics gym? Wouldn't she need actual gymnastics instructors for that?

Looks to me like she will be opening something new to rip people off some more, great. She can close her gym, but she can't run away from the amount of money she owes people.

The fact that she has now involved ICE in this makes my skin crawl.
This.

Sounds to me like ICE is celebrating about something that isn't even set in stone yet. If I were him this would make me want to stay far away from IL cheer.

See this is what I was talking about with her now involving ICE in this. She should have sent an email about her poor business practices not selling another gym to her parents with information that isn't 100% true.

I just love all the blame misplacement. There is ONE SOUL PERSON responsible for this mess. However, blaming past coaches, past parents and whoever else is being accused for the closing is ridiculous. I just can't believe all of the things being said blaming everyone EXCEPT the owner of Famous. This is ONE PERSONS FAULT. Its not mine. Its not any previous parents. Its not the Fierceboards. ITS THE OWNER!
Any chance you will see your paycheck?

Back