All-Star Famous Athletics Has Closed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What amazes me is this persons reputation was there before she opened Famous. I know lots of people who said she was asked to leave another gym because she had an issue with checks. I am originally from Illinois and hate the fact that people like this give Illinois a bad name. If I am ICE or Darlene I do not want this woman mentioning my name at all. I hope that Darlene really didn't talk to this woman, and I hope others avoid her as well. Sad to say this, but this woman seems to be out only for herself, and is clearly dishonest at the least. To all she affected in a negative way, I hope your girls realize and families realize there are good gyms in Illinois.

Anyone remember the other thread where someone from ICE mentioned him going there? I am trying to find it but when I search his name nothing is coming up. I feel like I am crazy thinking that it was posted here a week or so ago. Someone tell me I am not imagining things.

I too looked at the ICE website, I am thinking they probably should have waited until the season was completely over before something like that was added to a website.

yup- i was talking about the now deleted thread (btw- i lost a TON of shimmys on that one). It's frustrating that those very vocal people are now no where to be found. i'm pretty sure i was told multiple times that they were not there to "educate" me. i guess that's what we get for being dragged into a Newbie thread in the middle of the night....

yup- i was talking about the now deleted thread (btw- i lost a TON of shimmys on that one). It's frustrating that those very vocal people are now no where to be found. i'm pretty sure i was told multiple times that they were not there to "educate" me. i guess that's what we get for being dragged into a Newbie thread in the middle of the night....

I believe this may be the thread where MrsKuku first showed up, threatening people that spoke up, like Just-a-Mom. Page 14. Usasf Rules Gurus - Please Read | Page 7 | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading

tumblr_lyl4izZqFZ1qgeuvs.gif

Seems to me like whether or not this coach was considering leaving Twisters, they didn't feel like waiting for him to publicly announce his decision/plans. High profile coach from a World Champion gym joining the program? Announced simultaneously with tryout information?

Wonder how ICE feels about how this is affecting people's opinions/views of their program?

Seems to me like whether or not this coach was considering leaving Twisters, they didn't feel like waiting for him to publicly announce his decision/plans. High profile coach from a World Champion gym joining the program? Announced simultaneously with tryout information?

Wonder how ICE feels about how this is affecting people's opinions/views of their program?

This is why when I read the email and the woman had a paragraph about what was happening at ICE, a program she has no ties to, it made me skin crawl. The woman linking herself with another gym in any way even if it is just in an email is bad news bears.

ICE annoucing a coach coming to their gym when he has never made an announcing to those at the current gym is disrespectful and tasteless on their part. I would actually laugh if there was a possibility for it and he decided to not go through with it.

Latest posts

Back