OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'll probably just go for the UD Primer Potion.

unfortunately i have oily eyelids too. if i don't use a primer my eyeshadow is completely gone except for the creases within an hour. UD primer potion works VERY well but use it sparingly if your skin is sensitive in addition to being oily. i apply as little as possible and i still can't use it everyday or my eyelids get dried out to the point that they flake. just something to consider!

unfortunately i have oily eyelids too. if i don't use a primer my eyeshadow is completely gone except for the creases within an hour. UD primer potion works VERY well but use it sparingly if your skin is sensitive in addition to being oily. i apply as little as possible and i still can't use it everyday or my eyelids get dried out to the point that they flake. just something to consider!
I've never used the urban decay primer but I use ELF eyelid primer every day (it only costs $1!) for the past like 6 months and i love it.

I've never used the urban decay primer but I use ELF eyelid primer every day (it only costs $1!) for the past like 6 months and i love it.

i'll have to try that one next! before the UD primer i had tried mary kay & it didn't seem to do much of anything. i don't normally wear eyeshadow everyday anyway (usually just eyeliner on top & mascara) but it would still be nice to have a primer that i could use a few days in a row if i needed to.

i'll have to try that one next! before the UD primer i had tried mary kay & it didn't seem to do much of anything. i don't normally wear eyeshadow everyday anyway (usually just eyeliner on top & mascara) but it would still be nice to have a primer that i could use a few days in a row if i needed to.
Yeah.. I don't know how great it will work on you if you have issues with the UD primer but if it doesn't work it's not like you wasted a lot of money lol.

kinda has to do with makeup, but what's a good face wash for skin that oily at times, but dry at others? i've been breaking out alot recently, so any suggestions would be great! :)

this probably sounds really odd, so bare with me. whats a good makeup to use (anything really) to try to make my cheeks looks smaller? i have pretty big cheeks, and was trying to figure out what would make them look a little smaller. Weird request, i know :)

this probably sounds really odd, so bare with me. whats a good makeup to use (anything really) to try to make my cheeks looks smaller? i have pretty big cheeks, and was trying to figure out what would make them look a little smaller. Weird request, i know :)

I guess what you're talking about would involve contouring, not a certain kind of makeup.

I guess what you're talking about would involve contouring, not a certain kind of makeup.

yeah, that makes sense. i was in sephora yesterday, and the lady was trying to convince me that foundation would work, but it sounded a little fishy. it's not really a problem or anything, i was just wondering if it anything would work

yeah, that makes sense. i was in sephora yesterday, and the lady was trying to convince me that foundation would work, but it sounded a little fishy. it's not really a problem or anything, i was just wondering if it anything would work

Well Kandee Johnson on Youtube does a technique with a brown color and her skin toe foundations to contour. It looks really good actually. Maybe that's what she was referring to?

has anyone tried the luminess airbrush makeup system? It looks like it does an amazing job but its pricey. Has anyone tried this?

For competitions, my coach is letting us wear whatever lipstick we want as long as it's 'natural'. Does anyone have any recommendations of lipsticks will stay on when competing? And even colors? I'll probably go for a pinky-nude color.

Back