OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I wanted Petticoat but the counter we have no longer has it or Stereo Rose. I already got a Stereo Rose but was going to go back to get a Petticoat and they told me today that they won't get anymore of either in. They had some other random MSFs in the holders for the In The Groove display.

Also sad because our counter didn't get to carry the Alice + Oliva stuff and by the time I got online to order it a lot was already sold out. I wonder if the CCO has that stuff yet or if they have to wait until the next collection comes out to get it in.

I think it takes something like 6 months for CCO's to get collections. Hm....we shall see. Check out Nordstrom's website! They have Petticoat :) I didn't even try to get Stereo Rose haha

carlykayyy, I love that eye! It's so pretty! You could easily wear that as everyday make up! It would go great with like, every uniform!

For those that watch the Youtube Gurus take a look at this blog I found, it is well um interesting to read and opened my eyes to a few of the problems I see with the gurus. I never realized how much "Blair" and "Elle" lie in order to cover up another lie.

http://unkn0wncritic.blogspot.com/

Just went through and read my older posts in this thread...can't believe how much I've changed since I started getting more into makeup (and that was only like...2 months ago lol). I'm like half addicted now...

But THESE are my current favorites.

Eyeliner: Too Faced Foiled Liner in Black Beauty
Mascara: Diorshow Extase (O. B. S. E. S. S. E. D. This stuff is AMAZING. Holy crap)
Blush: NARS Amour
Bronzer: NARS Irresistiblement (Not crazy about Laguna)
Eyeshadow: MAC Paradisco
Lipstick: MAC Jazzed

Still looking for a favorite foundation. My skins become really...blah lately and I haven't found a foundation I loveee. I think I'm gonna try NARS Sheer Glow next...

I went to the mall today to get some new back to school makeup. I was in Sephora getting a bunch of stuff and I was looking at some NARS blushes and I turned around and BAM...6 UD Naked palettes! I was certainnn it wouldn't be in stock...so glad it was :) There were 6 when I grabbed mine, and by the time I checked out 20 minutes later, there was ONE. Crazy stuff. So glad I got one!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the covergirl smoky shadow pencils? Did you like them?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried the covergirl smoky shadow pencils? Did you like them?

The eyeshadow sticks? I bought two and hate them. They crease really bad even with a primer. I do think they might work better as a base possibly because they are more like a shade stick. I personally wouldn't waste my money on the shadow sticks. You can get almost the same thing from ULTA by NYX (jumbo eye pencils) and they work way better.

The eyeshadow sticks? I bought two and hate them. They crease really bad even with a primer. I do think they might work better as a base possibly because they are more like a shade stick. I personally wouldn't waste my money on the shadow sticks. You can get almost the same thing from ULTA by NYX (jumbo eye pencils) and they work way better.

Hmm that's too bad! Thanks :)

I went to the mall today to get some new back to school makeup. I was in Sephora getting a bunch of stuff and I was looking at some NARS blushes and I turned around and BAM...6 UD Naked palettes! I was certainnn it wouldn't be in stock...so glad it was :) There were 6 when I grabbed mine, and by the time I checked out 20 minutes later, there was ONE. Crazy stuff. So glad I got one!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

omg stop I was at sephora and saw that and got so excited for .3 seconds until i realized there was zero left ugh :(

For all of you that get seventeen magazine there is a coupon for 20% off a bare minerals starter kit from sephora! It comes with SPF 15 foundation in 2 shades, mineral veil, warmth all over face color, foundation primer and 3 brushes! (flawless face, full flawless face, and maximum coverage concealer brushes). Oh and a get started DVD. It's $60 (you get $174 worth of stuff!) and with the coupon it's $48.

If you go to your Sephora looking for a naked pallette and they don't have any ask them if they ever got them in. I was at mine yesterday and they had none so I asked when they would get more in and she said that since it sold out so quickly online that a lot of stores have never even got their shippment in yet. She told me to come back tuesday and they should have them in finally. She also told me that if you want one you have to act fast because they originally were suppose to get 40 in but now they will only get 15 in.

Ok, I guess I'll post this here...I'm not much of a big Make-Up wearer, a little bit of foundation & maybe mascara if you're lucky. Butttt I'm going to be doing some sports modeling & other things kindaaa based of my looks lol. So I'm just looking for something not TOO heavy, a more natural look, I've got blondee hair/brown eyes. Anyone have any suggestions on some good shadows or even have a look that would kind of fit that natural look/compliment my hair/eyes?

I typically shop @ MAC when I do buy make up bc there's so many stores/counters around where I live.

Back