OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ahh I just thought of something that would be cool.. To combine my 2 obsessions, cheerleading and makeup, I'm gonna create some wearable looks based on All Star cheer teams! I'll use the team colors and styles as inspirations... I have sooo many ideas in my head I can't wait to try them out! If they turn out good, I'll post them here! :D

Ahh I just thought of something that would be cool.. To combine my 2 obsessions, cheerleading and makeup, I'm gonna create some wearable looks based on All Star cheer teams! I'll use the team colors and styles as inspirations... I have sooo many ideas in my head I can't wait to try them out! If they turn out good, I'll post them here! :D

omg! thats an amazing idea!
cant wait to see some looks u come up with!

hey ladies,
what do u find to be a good face moisturizer that is from drug stores?
I use Medi-Matte oil control lotion with spf 20, it comes in a pale blue bottle. I'm not sure if its drug store or from a place like ulta/sephora because my mom gets it for me but its amazing!

I use Medi-Matte oil control lotion with spf 20, it comes in a pale blue bottle. I'm not sure if its drug store or from a place like ulta/sephora because my mom gets it for me but its amazing!

That's from Sephora..its from Cosmedicine :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i love sephora!
but unfortunatly dont have one in around my area :(

i love sephora!
but unfortunatly dont have one in around my area :(

Not sure if you have a LUSH around you but their moisterizers and skin products are amazing. I use the Imperialis. If you go in there and describe the type of skin you have they can give you a sample to try out before you buy a thing of it. Only downside is it is around $20+ but lasts a long time. If you don't have one around you I know there is a website you can order from. I definitely recommend the company because it is all organic stuff and they are really nice about giving free samples to try out first.

Speaking of LUSH I bought some of the Ocean Salt scrub the other day and am in love with it. I use it every night before bed and my face is the softest it has ever been.

Not sure if you have a LUSH around you but their moisterizers and skin products are amazing. I use the Imperialis. If you go in there and describe the type of skin you have they can give you a sample to try out before you buy a thing of it. Only downside is it is around $20+ but lasts a long time. If you don't have one around you I know there is a website you can order from. I definitely recommend the company because it is all organic stuff and they are really nice about giving free samples to try out first.

Speaking of LUSH I bought some of the Ocean Salt scrub the other day and am in love with it. I use it every night before bed and my face is the softest it has ever been.

yes i have a lush! ive just started trying it out! thanks for the recommendation! i might go in there this week and talk to them :)

I have all my stuff ready and I'm about to start my first video! :)

Sorry if this is already posted in here, but I’m looking for a good bronzer that is light and doesn’t clog your pores. I use bronze booster right now, and I love the way it looks, but it’s too heavy. I break out every time I use it, and it doesn’t last through a hot day.

Sorry if this is already posted in here, but I’m looking for a good bronzer that is light and doesn’t clog your pores. I use bronze booster right now, and I love the way it looks, but it’s too heavy. I break out every time I use it, and it doesn’t last through a hot day.

I am using one of the bronzers from the MAC To The Beach collection (Golden) and if you put it on with a light hand it gives a nice bronze that doesn't look too heavy, more of a sunkissed. So far I really like it but you have to be sure to use a light hand. I also live by NARS Laguna but once again it has to be used with a light hand so it doesn't cake it on.

If you are looking for something that would be better for your skin I know my sister wears the bronzer from Bare Minerals and she loves it. Those products I know go on light weight and if put on right don't clog your pores much.

On really hot days you might also want to try to wear just a tinted moisturizer and then the bronzer it could help it last longer since it will lay more on the skin and not a thick foundation.

I use a MAC bronzer that is oil-free and doesn't clog your pores. I don't remember the specific name but if you were go to go the MAC store or website, they should specify that it is oil-free.

If you want a REALLY light bronzer, I used to use Lancome's Star Bronzer. It's really really light and it won't clog your pores because again, it's oil free. It's $36 dollars but it will last you at least 6 months.

Back