OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
haha i'll just list everything i use
-MAC Prep & Prime (minimizes pores)
-Bare Essentials Prime Time
-Lorac Double Feature Concealer (comes with stick concealer & highlight)
-Charles Of The Ritz Concealer (idk if its a brand anymore? found it un opened/sealed in my moms drawer?)
-Mac Studio Fix Powder
-Smashbox Bronze Lights (the bronzer side)
-Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion (purple bottle, lengthens and volumizes)
-Buxom Lash By Bare Essentials

wheeew ! i love makeup almost as much as i love cheer haha

I got the Buxom Lash in one of those big mascara samplers from Sephora and I find it goes on soooo...lightweight? Is it like that for you? Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. It was the total opposite of what I expected.

Anywho. My newestttt obsession is the Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover concealer. It's freaking AMAZING!!! I get the darkest circles under my eyes and it completely covers them. I've never had a concealer that's been able to cover them before. It also covers any blemishes or whatever very well. Pricey, but well worth the cost :)

I also re-organized all my make-up today which I'm really excited about lol. Do you guys have any cool organization tips or anything to share? Pictures are always good :)

As far as face makeup goes, I recently just put away my BareMinerals after using it for almost two years and I am now using Nars Sheer Glow foundation. It's the best, light weight foundation. It doesn't look cakey and it stays on allll day. The only down side is it's super expensive-- but it's so worth it.

I pretty much looove anything by Mary Kay, I use their base, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner! But for powder, I really like Lancome. Their vibrating one is their best in my opinion :)

Urban Decay also works really well, but it seems to go on a bit too thick for me.

And lashblast mascara works great for me as well.

I pretty much looove anything by Mary Kay, I use their base, concealer, blush, eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner! But for powder, I really like Lancome. Their vibrating one is their best in my opinion :)

Urban Decay also works really well, but it seems to go on a bit too thick for me.

And lashblast mascara works great for me as well.

vibrating powder? you mean mascara right? It sounds like you mean vibrating powder lol

I got the Buxom Lash in one of those big mascara samplers from Sephora and I find it goes on soooo...lightweight? Is it like that for you? Maybe I'm doing it wrong lol. It was the total opposite of what I expected.
It is lighter than most of my mascaras but i brush it on on the other side of my lashes let it dry then brush the front of my lashes and it seems to look pretty nice :)

I use Bare Escentuals everything pretty much. For foundation, concealer, blush, mineral vail, clear radiance, eye shadows, primer, make up brushes... hahah everything but mascara and eyeliner.
For mascara I use BadGal Lash from Benefit Cosmetics
Eyeliner I use Smashbox Cream Eyeliner w/ a brush

Most of my bare minerals are from QVC, my mom orders kits and stuff and my sister and I just take what we like :)

I use Bare Escentuals everything pretty much. For foundation, concealer, blush, mineral vail, clear radiance, eye shadows, primer, make up brushes... hahah everything but mascara and eyeliner.
For mascara I use BadGal Lash from Benefit Cosmetics
Eyeliner I use Smashbox Cream Eyeliner w/ a brush

Most of my bare minerals are from QVC, my mom orders kits and stuff and my sister and I just take what we like :)

hahah...i do the same thing!! going to see my mom is like a trip to sephora!!

I like MichellePhan too (thats her screen name) she's an asian girl, but she does really good make up for the younger crowd, like high school graduation eyeshadow, but she also does some other really cool stuff.

and neither MichellePhan or sam and nik get annoying to me. They dont have that squeaky annoying voice lol

AHH! Other fierceboarder's who love makeup guru's. Cheer+Makeup=My life. I love Blair and Elle. Michelle Phan is amazing. I also love xsparkage's wearable wednesday's. Haha. :) I probably use more makeup then I need, and my friends all are like obsessed with my drawers full. But I use:
-PF under eye concealer
-Maybelline regular concealer
-Nars Laguana bronzer
-MAC By Candlelight blush
-Whatever eyeshadow I want to wear
-Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara
-Softlips (I have an addiction)
-Random lipgloss that I find in that drawer. It's a scary place.

i just got an order from avon the other day (i sell it so i order tons haha) and theres a few things i'm in love with
1. magix face perfector - this stuff is AMAZING! i put it on before i put on my makeup and it makes my skin so smooth and such a nice clean slate to work with. i like it mostly because i don't wear foundation so it perfects the little lines and stuff and makes my pore look tiny
2. purple haze eyeshadow quad - i love wearing purple on my eyes and i love doing smokey eyes and this quad is super easy for both
3. super shock intense mascara in intense violet - more with the purple on my eyes thing haha
4. beyond color radiant lifting concealer - it's perfect to cover my under eye circles... they're awful haha
5. solutions plus total radiance eye gel - i've only been using it for a couple days but i can already tell the puffiness around my eyes is going down :]

ok well that's it for now.. i'm sure i'll get more when i put in my next order in a couple weeks haha

I'm kinda on a shadow kick right now.

Still find that Urban Decay shadows are my favorite. I really loveee Gunmetal. Its perfect for doing darker makeup and goes well with any other somewhat dark color (darker greys, purples, dark blues, greens..anything but brown). I also got a great Sephora brand shadow...its like navy blue and called Preppy Look. Some of their shadows suck (the shimmery ones are worse than the matte ones) but that ones really pigmented and stays on forever.

Mentioned these before (asked if anyone had tried them), but whatever. I got 3 Kat Von D shadows cause they were on sale for like 10 bucks. They are AWESOME! I got Motorhead (grey), King Cobra (green) and Groupie (purple). I loveee the purple. The two shades in it come out so pretty together.

I also got two of the mineral shadows from ELF in Sweet and Golden. I wear Golden on the outside of my lid and Sweet on the inside and blend together. It looks really pretty and soft. They need a primer but for 3 bucks each...that's not unexpected.

Korres shadows? NOT a fan. I got one and it doesn't show up at ALL. I can't imagine a shadow this terrible being just a fluke. Complete waste of money

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I love Urban Decay shadows but I feel like they crumble/break easily? They've recently increased in price, so for the same amount of product for a few bucks cheaper with better quality and range of finishes I just get MAC eyeshadows. The packaging is less fun but I really want to depot all of my eyeshadows from Mac and put them in a palette to save space. Urban Decay has a lot of Mac dupes, too. I used to be in looove with all things UD but not so much anymore

Back