OT Favorite Movies - Top Ten List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Has anyone said The Parent Trap yet? I loved that one! Pre trainwreck Lindsay Lohan movies were great (Freaky Friday, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen). I also LOVE A Cinderella Story and The Lizzie McGuire Movie!

Yeah I love all those movied. i was a big fan of lindsay when i was younger. and Hialry duff too!

Cp was 4 at the time and my older one was 7. Cp suddenly started this self- choreographed dance routine going back and forth between myself and dh. We still laugh about it.

Aww! I bet that was so cute. Mine was seven at the time of the concert too. How funny! :)

Has anyone said The Parent Trap yet? I loved that one! Pre trainwreck Lindsay Lohan movies were great (Freaky Friday, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen). I also LOVE A Cinderella Story and The Lizzie McGuire Movie!

I really like the original with Hayley Mills, Maureen O'Hara and Brian Keith.

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

Forrest Gump
Pride and Prejudice
Pearl Harbor
Django Unchained
The Town
A Lot Like Love
Mamma Mia
Wedding Crashers
Inglourious Basterds
Crazy, Stupid, Love
Blades of Glory

I'm adding The Pelican Brief to my list

I'm adding The Pelican Brief to my list
I didn't know that was a movie too! I read the book last year. I'm gonna add A Time To Kill to my list too, mainly because I love Matthew Mcconaughey in that movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know that was a movie too! I read the book last year. I'm gonna add A Time To Kill to my list too, mainly because I love Matthew Mcconaughey in that movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I almost added A Time to Kill when I saw the Pelican Brief was added. I loved both movies and agree about Matthew McConaughey.

Back