All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my productive, unproductive-ness over the past few days, I've finally updated the Video Wiki haha. There are now over 250 videos from NCA, all levels, on there. I'm too lazy to go through this thread and see what's been posted or I would post more on here.
You are awesome and I am glad we can benefit from any lack of productivity on your part:) Just compared my daughters first comp in November to their NCA performance and it is really cool to see how far they have come.

Just F.Y.I., a lot of the good quality recordings from NCA are being removed from YouTube one at a time... so if you haven't watched a particular team's video yet I suggest you do it as soon as you can.

ETA: Okay yeah, Jeff Bar and Andy Simon's YouTube channels have been terminated.

ETA 2.0: @luv2cheer92, a lot of the NCA videos listed in the wiki don't work anymore. :(

Last edited:
Just F.Y.I., a lot of the good quality recordings from NCA are being removed from YouTube one at a time... so if you haven't watched a particular team's video yet I suggest you do it as soon as you can.

ETA: Okay yeah, Jeff Bar and Andy Simon's YouTube channels have been terminated.

ETA 2.0: @luv2cheer92, a lot of the NCA videos listed in the wiki don't work anymore. :(

Ok, why are they doing that? The music Copyright stuff has been resolved right? or is it the gyms or Varsity or the EP's saying they did not have their permission? I mean my CP has become a cheerlebrity stalker (LOL) and has managed to get a good amount of pics and some videos with some heavy hitters. Are they going to come and high jack a tweens page next? That would be sad if they did. :0(

Ok, why are they doing that? The music Copyright stuff has been resolved right? or is it the gyms or Varsity or the EP's saying they did not have their permission? I mean my CP has become a cheerlebrity stalker (LOL) and has managed to get a good amount of pics and some videos with some heavy hitters. Are they going to come and high jack a tweens page next? That would be sad if they did. :0(
The music producers still have copyright rights to their mixes that they made. This is why the videos that are on Varsity TV do not have sound. They also are probably doing it because they offered a paid live feed/videos and don't want people getting it for free. All videos should be available for free with no sound next week.

Do all routines from varsity tv after a certain time become available for anyone to watch regardless of if they purchased the live stream for that event

Last edited:
The music producers still have copyright rights to their mixes that they made. This is why the videos that are on Varsity TV do not have sound. They also are probably doing it because they offered a paid live feed/videos and don't want people getting it for free. All videos should be available for free with no sound next week.

I'm so over ALL of this. The law keeps ruining our allstar cheerleading fandom! First our music, now our videos! What's next?!

:banghead:

Do all routines from varsity tv after a certain time become available for anyone to watch regardless of if they purchased the live stream for that event

It's suppose to be a week after the event took place. So if the event took place on a Saturday I'd wait till sunday/monday to get videos.

I have top gun video day 1 and Cheetahs. If pm me your number I can message it to u. Can't figure out how to put up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so over ALL of this. The law keeps ruining our allstar cheerleading fandom! First our music, now our videos! What's next?!

:banghead:
I understand it sucks, but I can't really get mad at music producers for wanting to protect their creations... kind of like how Sony wanted to protect theirs. No one likes spending a huge amount of time and effort on a creative work and not getting the dues for it (say, for example, someone uploads a routine wide open with your mix, and they've monetized the video but aren't throwing money your way). Just offering a different perspective.

I understand it sucks, but I can't really get mad at music producers for wanting to protect their creations... kind of like how Sony wanted to protect theirs. No one likes spending a huge amount of time and effort on a creative work and not getting the dues for it (say, for example, someone uploads a routine wide open with your mix, and they've monetized the video but aren't throwing money your way). Just offering a different perspective.
I'm kinda confused by this don't the music producers already get paid by the team/gym when they make the mix for the season.
Why are they so concerned with what happens after that.

Back