All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CJA bombshells is a textbook example of smart coaching leading to success. The way they are able to get a team that should be a team in its building year into top 10, after a day 1 like this, is life. THIS is how you work a scoresheet! Like my god they made the scoresheet their B and I am here for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love their elite stunt.

What is the point of having one kid throw 4 standing fulls? Since she isn't in either main stunt, I know her purpose on the team is tumbler and she clearly is talented and holds her own... but on a team of 15, 8 would be the majority. I am no scoresheet expert, but am I missing something? What is the benefit?

Their tumbling and stunts are so watered down. Lot's of fulls, and a full-up in the 2nd stunt. No haterism, but I'm surprised they scored so high. But, I'm not a judge, so congrats to them for moving up.

Congratulations to all the winners. Worlds is going to be a fist fight!

They got the highest score day 2 so something must be working. :) Can only imagine what they'll do come worlds.

They got the highest score day 2 so something must be working. :) Can only imagine what they'll do come worlds.

Like I said, I'm not a judge. Their jumps, tumbling (in these videos, I saw layouts and some bad fulls) and stunt difficulty, IN MY OPINION, didn't seem to be that close to a team like Orange (team multiple revolving stunt to extension, great jumps, team twisting tumbling, dance performance). I certainly didn't think they'd outscore them. Not saying they did not "deserve, blah blah blah". Only saying that I must have missed something watching the videos.

I love their elite stunt.

What is the point of having one kid throw 4 standing fulls? Since she isn't in either main stunt, I know her purpose on the team is tumbler and she clearly is talented and holds her own... but on a team of 15, 8 would be the majority. I am no scoresheet expert, but am I missing something? What is the benefit?

Skills are cumulative regardless of the athlete who performs them. The toe full and standing fulls are not the only standing tumbling skills that are competed in Bombshells routine so I imagine there is a benefit.

Skills are cumulative regardless of the athlete who performs them. The toe full and standing fulls are not the only standing tumbling skills that are competed in Bombshells routine so I imagine there is a benefit.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but standing skills are NOT cumulative... correct?

Back