All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love their elite stunt.

What is the point of having one kid throw 4 standing fulls? Since she isn't in either main stunt, I know her purpose on the team is tumbler and she clearly is talented and holds her own... but on a team of 15, 8 would be the majority. I am no scoresheet expert, but am I missing something? What is the benefit?

Her 4 standing fulls and the 4 hand fulls after stunts (which count as standing fulls) combine to make the team have majority standing fulls. It's brilliant.

I think that's why they do in reality 3 standing tumbling sections. To be able to get majority standing fulls, be able to have the doubles go, and still be able to have a section of 2 two fulls that has a majority. In order to hit all those things the girls with the hand fulls also need to be in 2 to fulls. So the have to be two sections.

It's the same reason they have so many little running tumbling sections instead of just 1. They have 6 straight doubles , 2 specialty doubles, and 5 specialty fulls (which I believe score like a straight double) in their routine. For a team of 15 that's a killer running tumbling score, and it's really impressive that they can get it with only 4 doubles on the team and 4 fulls on the team (from what I can tell). They turned a team of 8 tumblers that many would turn into a Res 5 and made it into a team that's a contender for a top 10 spot at worlds.

Like omg it's so well done it blows my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Their tumbling and stunts are so watered down. Lot's of fulls, and a full-up in the 2nd stunt. No haterism, but I'm surprised they scored so high. But, I'm not a judge, so congrats to them for moving up.

Congratulations to all the winners. Worlds is going to be a fist fight!

it wasnt a full up in the second stunt. it was a 1 1/2 to a stretch which is an elite level skill. that scores the same as a double up to a lib.

Is this the team Ohio Extreme rubies? Not a cheersport video but a One up from a few months back.

Eta: is this the team/gym that had those gorgeous teal and black shoes and the rhinestone ones that they won?

Yes! Ohio Extreme Rubies. Large J3. And yes we have the custom teal and black shoes. My daughter filled in on Rubies due to an injury at Champions League. They are an amazing J3! So much fun to watch. Their coach is also the head coach of our first year SSC5 team. She is unbelievably talented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back