Fierce Mini teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My HotTopic Shooting stars are some FIERCE mini's
biggrin.png

I think the mini moms from UA who are posting about little kids in a negative manner should re-read their membership packet:

Parents sitting in the viewing area are expected to remain positive in their comments and
keep the atmosphere gossip free. If there are questions or concerns about something that
is taking place within the gym please schedule an appointment with a coach to discuss
this issue. If it is found that a parent can not be positive in the viewing area they may be
asked to leave.

All team placement, routine positioning, and stunt personel is up to the discretion of the
coaches, and can be changed at any point in the season.

Gossiping about or being mean to other team members or other team is not allowed at
any time.

back to those fierce minis - Congratulations to CT Spirit and Pro Athletics for having the two highest scores in all of level 1 at Athletic Championships. I'd say that puts them both in the fierce category!

There was Mini 3 then? :confused:
yes, they had all level mini. the year before that we had a lvl 5 mini team. i can post a video of them later.

edit: i think the only thing that made our minis lvl 5 is maybe a couple of fulls. i'm not talking double downs and full ups.

What these teams do is amazing if this is any indication of where the sport is headed we are all in for so amazing performances.

Back