All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've never met a Fierceboarder before. or so I thought. Recently, while at the UCA Block Party I was in line for a ride. The whole line kept breaking into a Puerto Rico chant. At the time I remarked on the Fierceboard that we were standing in line for the ride and that Puerto Rico was in the house. By the next morning a fellow Fierceboarder had responded that we must have been in the same place at the same time because she was also there when the team(s) from Puerto Rico were making their presence known. I reflected back and realized I had stood in line next to this individual and her daughter. I had been standing next to a fellow Fierceboarder for over 30 minutes and we barely even spoke to each other. How bad is that ?

We need something so that we can readily identify a fellow Fierceboarder. But, it has to be something not easily recognized by a commoner. A secret handshake maybe. Or, a tattoo of a little "F" on the inside of the wrist. There has to be something. Other not so secret societies have something. Ha! Ha!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

there should be a check in option like on Facebook...or Four Square.

Dang, now I really wish I was going to Worlds. Those waffles are amazing! Everyone needs to find you as soon as they get there.
I think there will be many hungry fierceboarders this year, since I wont be able to go to worlds this time:(

I'm incredibly unobservant. If you see me, please stop me, because more than likely I will walk right past all of you and never know it.

Well we had our moment earlier this year, but we could have an "official" moment this time :)

One year, I will go to Worlds. And I will be the girl wearing a crown and screaming random things at people hoping to find 'boarders.

In the meantime, I will be sad and alone at my desk this weekend. Like always :(
Queen-bring-in-the-peasants.jpg

I met @Mamarazzi for literally 20 seconds at NCA. She was going up the escalator and I jumped on it with her! She had to be somewhere and so did I so we parted ways, never to see each other again... it was very Shakespeare or something like that. LOL
Lmao - it sound very much like my meet up with @Mamarazzi at RTB earlier this month...it was kind of like a hug and run. We tried to coordinate another meetup that weekend but it was just not meant to be...

Back