All-Star Found A Very Important Item To Someone At Nca.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It was a worlds championship ring and unfortunately no it never found its way to its owner.

It was a worlds championship ring and unfortunately no it never found its way to its owner.
so youve had a worlds ring in your possession all these years?

That's so sad! I can't believe the person never called NCA to report it lost.

i do believe she stated that someone did report it to NCA, but NCA officials wouldnt give her the info of the person who reported it missing. thats so weird.

theres not to many gyms that have teams that have one worlds, so sending an email to the gym owners could have easily found the person. then again, that person probably just gave up and re-ordered the ring.

so youve had a worlds ring in your possession all these years?

i do believe she stated that someone did report it to NCA, but NCA officials wouldnt give her the info of the person who reported it missing. thats so weird.

theres not to many gyms that have teams that have one worlds, so sending an email to the gym owners could have easily found the person. then again, that person probably just gave up and re-ordered the ring.

Oh, yep, you're right. Didn't read that the first time.

My daughter told me she knows someone that said they lost their worlds ring she doesn't know who said it because it was a while ago she just knows someone that said it! I told her to ask all of her "friends" I'm not sure she will be able to remember who it is though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously thinking of buying a few dozen of these "tiles", I'm just waiting on the reviews....

...That is awesome. I love the feature if you lose an item, you can track it over distances. I do wonder though- how easy is it to remove? Wouldn't someone just take it off (assuming they knew what it was?).

How could someone NOT know their Worlds ring was missing? Or want it back? Do you really have that many rings you don't notice when it's gone?

ETA: Is the year on it? You could narrow it down to teams/gyms that way and at least get a better picture of who it might belong to.

Oh, yep, you're right. Didn't read that the first time.

No I don't have the ring.
the ring is at the old gym my cp belonged to at that time. I didnt feel comfortable keeping it. I was hoping we would find the owner. I reported to nca that I had found it. And I checked back several times with nca to see if anyone had called about it. I tried everything to find the owner. Even had it blasted on twitter and instagram from my daughters account.

I gave nca all my info to give to the person to reach me if that particular person ever called them. I know alot of jewelry was lost that year at nca.

:(

Last edited:
I left my car keys sitting on a display near the entrance to Kohls one night. Luckily some hosts person tuned them in. It's a shame the worlds ring never found it's proper owner.

Back