All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I strongly dislike the timing, but free tuition can definitely be a positive for some kids/families. My oldest CP has a girl on her high school cheer team who is good and DESPERATELY wants to do all star cheer, but her family can't afford it. She would be grateful for and truly appreciate an opportunity like this.
For special cases, its a great thing but to promise to every athlete is a little much to me. Almost a desperate attempt to draw athletes from other gyms.

Sorry, but however much I respect Gabi as an athlete, I do not want to watch a weekly show documenting what is likely to be described as her "journey to create a brand new team" with "the best athletes from around the country".
What I loved about Cheer Full Out is that it was a long-standing, respected team, with experienced coaches, just showing us how they did things. And I doubt this new show will be anything like that.

Last edited:
guys... this is where the magic will be happening:

11856724_1673634402882452_1861292089_n.jpg

smiley-dance017.gif

So...come to my gym and we'll pay for you to be on a team and you can also have the chance to be a YouTube star? It just doesn't sit well with me at all.
But makes perfect sense for any publicity seeking cheerlebrity wannabes to flock to.

The greatest challenge for the coaching staff of this team is to bring together a group of individuals fighting to maintain their individualism (read: cheerlebrity status either real, desired or imagined) who's motivation for being there is either money or individual glory.

Bond THAT as a team with a common TEAM goal and you're my coach of the year. The best teams work because they have no egos on them, the marketing of this team has the potential to draw ONLY egos to the team.

Good luck with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Florida Allstars recently changed their name to South Florida Athletix. This is the small gym in Delray where Gabi trains and where the IOC5 tryouts will be. So maybe that's where she got the "Athletix" from.

But makes perfect sense for any publicity seeking cheerlebrity wannabes to flock to.

The first thing I thought of when I saw her team/gym announcement is that somewhere in this exact moment, a Cheerlebrity Mom is trying to figure out how to rent her house out so she can move to FL.

Think of how many flat iron/diet pill/phone app/cheer bow/sports bra companies will want Suzy to promo now that she's on a team with GB! The possibilities are endless.

guys... this is where the magic will be happening:

11856724_1673634402882452_1861292089_n.jpg

smiley-dance017.gif
I thought they were moving into an existing facility?

Btw, good angle to show a large area. Does the gym have a loft you took it from or did you need to use a power lift?

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

I think the international team is at a different location then the other teams. From what I got, there will be 2 different locations.

Back